Style Name: Dog|Change

on 30 November 2014
My Westie puppy has had this since we brought him home at 8 weeks. He is now 8 months and still sleeps with it. He can chew for England but is always very gentle with this. He loves his 'Shaun' and will look for it if it isn't in his bed when he goes down for the night.
review image
on 8 December 2013
As soon as he saw this my puppy loved it. It is big enough to shake around but small enough for his little jaws to carry. He picks it up and goes and hides with it so no one can get it! I think because it has a rougher texture than some of his other toys he prefers it. I'm going to buy more rosewood dog toys. I am very happy with it.
on 24 November 2013
This was a great buy my labrador called Oliver loves it he takes it everywhere with him when he greets someone at the door
on 7 August 2013
This is Jake's favourite toy at the moment he takes it to bed each night and he loves getting it to squeak.
on 6 June 2014
My puppy loves this, only down side was the squeeker stopped working after a couple of days but after a little surgery and restitching it was back working again. The squeeker was just a whistle with a plastic bag on and wash;t held securely to the whistle hence working its way loose but as i say fixed!
on 24 April 2014
I got this toy for my puppy and she loves chewing on its paws and head. She holds it with her mouth and runs around the house with it. Its also nice for nap time.
review image
on 13 June 2014
This product fell to bits after one play session with my shih tzu very weak and flimsy. I would not recommend at all. Very small too.
on 2 May 2014
Cute looking toy and my puppy loved it but even my 7 weeks old puppy destroyed it within hours of use so not good value for money wouldn't buy this toy again unless it was for a 2 lb dog
on 21 May 2014
Ten minutes of play by a four months old terrier/lab cross and the stitching had come apart, the stuffing all over the floor.
on 2 October 2013
My dog likes this toy and it as lasted well to say how he chews and pulls it around. The squeak is still intact even after being pierced by his very sharp teeth. It is a lot smaller than I expected but my puppy loves it at the end of the day so that's all that matters. Arrived very quickly too.

See one answered question