5.0 out of 5 stars How Fast and how Good?
WOW!!! ordered on the 18th mid morning and arrived on the 19th at 09.20!! brilliant service from Trekwear!
The jacket itself is everything I was expecting,I have a few Trespass branded items and they are all excellent quality and value,
Published on 18 July 2012 by tone1428

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but the sizing is very large.
The actual coat itself looks great, good quality and very warm, although I can't yet comment on usage. It was also delivered very promptly.

The sizing however is massive. I am normally a large, but after reading other reviews saying the sizing was a bit off I ordered a medium thinking id risk it and if it was too small I could send it back. The coat came, looks...
Published 9 months ago by consumer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars How Fast and how Good?, 18 July 2012
tone1428 "Tone" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The fit was true to size and though I am not very tall I am a shade (hahahah) overweight therefore I ordered the XL,thinking that when I am out birdwatching and it starts to rain I can tuck my camera and binoculars under the jacket to keep them dry...no problem there then.
I cannot comment yet upon the waterproofing as I have yet to wear the garment but I shall return and edit if necessary.
As there are no reviews on Amazon yet, I had a look round the web til I found one or two and they were pretty positive so I had no hesitation in ordering this jacket.
To sum up the outer jacket is very well made and comfortable with ample pockets,in fact the chest pocket is huge!
The fleece jacket is again very well made and comfy with yet again ample pockets.
The whole item is a in very smart Black and almost greenish grey,'well cool' as my son would say!
I am delighted with this purchase and especially the price which is very reasonable when compared with other 3in1 jackets on the market.
Looking for an outdoor jacket? You will not go far wrong with this one!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm but noisy, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Trespass Men's Robust 3-in-1 Jacket (Sports Apparel)
The jacket is nice and really warm. The only downside is that is really noisy (the external fabric, that is) and is bothersome to wear it indoors (specially in the computer). The 3-in-1 is a nice addition but is a little troublesome to use this feature often, I think it will be great addition when the winter ends and the rain start since you only need to takeout once the "outer" jacket/raincoat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Weatherproof and Stylish, 22 Oct 2013
I've just come back from a long walk in the pouring rain. I'm dry as a bone and toasty warm. Come the Spring I can take out the inner fleece and hey presto I've got two jackets, a warm fleece and a light waterproof jacket. And they all look great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality waterproof, 17 Feb 2014
J. Eaton "snakes alive" (lancs uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Trespass Men's Robust 3-in-1 Jacket (Sports Apparel)
Only four stars as I was mislead somewhat by a couple of reviews that stated if I normally purchase XL size, then L would be the best fit. Unfortunately not in my case! Both jackets (outer and liner) are a good fit when worn separately, but on the tight side when worn in combination. So, if you are a "Large Extra Large" then go for XL size. It will be more comfortable than the Large size. As a waterproof jacket the outer main coat is perfectly 100% waterproof without a doubt. The inner fleece style jacket is very good quality too and is thicker than most previous fleeces I have ever worn-warm and cosy. The hood on the main coat is also worthy of mention as it is a decent size and can be worn over a baseball cap peak or woolly hat comfortably. Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product except for minor stitching problem on Velcro patches, 17 Feb 2014
I have had this coat for two days longer than the return cutoff. It is good coat, waterproof and draft proof, very warm. Only disappointing thing is the Velcro patches on the outer coat have started to come off due to the weak stitching. Apart from that no issues. Minor problem that a needle and cotton can sort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Trespass, 26 Jan 2014
Fantastic jacket i have had this jacket for about 2 months now and i have to say it keeps the rain out very well, and keeps you warm and wind out, highly recomended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket-check size though, 22 Jan 2014
P. Wheeler (Jersey UK) - See all my reviews
Purchased for walking my dog. I am size 41-42 inch chest and ordered the medium. The size is a close fit and really with just a t-shirt underneath its fine as there is a fleese liner. Wearing anything else would be a bit too comfy a fit. For my size I should of ordered the large so that I could wear something thicker underneath. That said the medium size jacket even with a t shirt only is warm and wind proof. Length is ok about5 inches below trouser belt. I would buy again for sure, but the large for me to give that bit more room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality jacket, 18 Jan 2014
Good quality jacket with inner fleece that can be removed. Only gripe is that there is no inner pocket but a minor omission from an otherwise good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile coat for all weathers, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this for my son who works outdoors a lot of the time, its lightweight but very warm. perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this as a christmas present for my husband. I took the advise of other reviewers and ordered a smaller size. Normally he is a medium but I ordered the small which was perfect, however, the sleeves are rather short

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›