Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£4.99

on 28 October 2011
What can I say? Aled's voice seems to get better and better every cd of that is possible! This CD is all new songs and a beautifully relaxing as well as uplifting mix of tracks. The title track Forever was written by Aled and is one of my favourite tracks on the cd. You can listen to the cd quietly and enjoy it or loudly and be transported away from the strains and stresses of every day life. It is also great to sing your heart out to. My only negative point, which has nothing to do with the music, is that I wish they had put the song lyrics in the cd sleeve. I would recommend this cd to everyone of every age. It deserves more than 5 stars! Thanks Aled - can we have more please!!?
on 25 October 2011
Great new album, particularly enjoyed track with Beth Nelson Chapman.
Worth buying just for this track. Brilliant again, never disappoints.
on 6 March 2014
This is my most recent Aled Jones cd yet. Majesty is the first track and a great song to begin with. Most of the songs are really nice to
listen to, but there are a few that were a little plain sounding. I think his voice is better suited to the more traditional hymns but this is still a pleasurable listen.
on 24 July 2013
Beautiful voice, great song choice - what more could you want. I love the mix of songs. Very happy to add this to my collection and it will be a favourite.
on 10 August 2013
Ok Aled sounds good but music sounds electronic and doesn't do Aled any favours. Would have been so much better with orchestral support.
on 25 November 2011
This is a lovely CD to play when you need to relax. I really like Aled's voice. I wish a single or album track of him singing Pokare ana with Hayley Westenra was released. I saw them singing this on tv some time ago on one of the music channels.Haven't been able to find a recording of it. Please Aled record a duet with Hayley.
on 24 October 2015
Some of the accompanying music is too loud and swallows Aled's words.
on 1 November 2014
Another lovely relaxing cd from Aled - I can highly recommend it.
on 12 July 2013
what little singing was heard over the music was hard to hear. It is my first of Aled's cd's I bought, I will not buy another.
I like to hear the voice more than the loud music.
on 4 September 2015
Thank you for my Item i really like it and it is so worth buying and i got my Item safely though the post