on 8 December 2012
This tree looks far more beautiful and bushy in real life! The catalog picture really doesn't do it much justice. Hinged arms which drop down on the first two sections of the tree which allows you to shape as you like, and the top section, the branches are on strong wires which you can also pull and shape into place. The stand is solid and easy to put together. And the whole item is very easy to assemble. I have always wanted a really fat bushy white tree, and this is exactly what I have got. Just so pleased with it!
on 10 December 2011
Delighted with this purchase - hinged branches and very firm base make it very easy to assemble. Lovely full appearance.
on 15 August 2013
I was not sure at first and though the tree looked a bit scraggy, but one it was assembles and all the branches down and "Fluffed out", my word what a difference. The same tree in our local garden centre is around £150.00. It looks fantastic in the porch and knocks spots of the one next door at the "competitive neighbours" (Everyone has a least one of these within a couple of doors I think.

Would recommend it is excellent value for money and looks beautiful.
on 27 November 2014
We got this tree a few months back. Quickly set it up, first impressions the tree looked bare, but this all changes once you open all the branches and how full the tree becomes. This is the best white tree we have seen. Looks very well made and i highly recommend this product. You will be very happy. Blue and white lights, really do look lovely.

The tree in reality is actually a lot more bigger and bolder than shown in the picture below.
review image
on 27 January 2013
This tree is the brilliant well made not spars like most of the others we looked at _ a well made product
on 11 December 2013
Very disappointed with this tree - it looks like it's a secondhand tree and has a very funny blue tinge. All the needles are dropping off everywhere also...too much hassle to send back but very disappointing for the money. Looks like its been left outside and become wet. Also no paperwork and tree not wrapped in anything,just looks a bit shabby.
on 3 December 2013
Very bushy and looks very good.
I purchased this for work and has received compliment on it, I would recommend this product.
on 11 December 2013
I was a bit disappointed with this tree. There is an obvious gap where the parts meet which means that the tree is not totally symmetrical which is a real shame.
on 23 March 2014
Outstanding tree, it is just great looking with all my blue and silver baubles on it. Geat for a contemporary look
on 12 December 2013
Bought this to replace my old white tree that was looking a bit shabby. I couldn't spend too much but was really pleased with the quality of this tree for the money, it's very bushy and everyone who has called by has commented on how great it looks ! Of course, if you want to spend hundreds you could get a better one but for fifty quid I think this is good value. I was in Paperchase the other day buying cards and noticed they were selling white trees. There's cost the same money but they were selling a really scraggy one for the same price. Well pleased. A bargain.