4.0 out of 5 stars protect your car
A great product to put under a child's car seat. It protects the seat from grubby shoes and half sucked sweeties that get dropped under the car seat.
Published on 10 Aug 2008 by Dr. A. Gillespie

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed
Got two to protect the leather seats in the back of my new car. These were to replace a thinner cover that I already had that covered the whole back seat.
Grip-It!!!! They slide around.
They obstruct the seat belt fixings.
The spongy material cracked when I folded it to improve access to the seat belt fixings.
Gets one star because that is the least...
Published on 6 Jan 2011 by Mac

4.0 out of 5 stars protect your car, 10 Aug 2008

4.0 out of 5 stars Sunshine Kids car seat covers., 11 May 2009
Mr. I. Taylor "Iain Bucks" (Chesham) - See all my reviews
Very simple to attach and remove. Doesn't 'grip' particuarly well on leather seats but child seats plus child hold everything in place well enough. Cover thick enough and has prevented marks and indentations on the seats as promised, even after long journeys. Wish it was available in black.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 6 Jan 2011
Grip-It!!!! They slide around.
They obstruct the seat belt fixings.
Gets one star because that is the least the review allows. I should really be zero stars.
Does not do what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying this, 23 April 2012
This review is from: Diono Grip It Car Seat Protector (Grey) (Baby Product)
I ordered this to protect my leather seats and I am really pleased that I did. It does what it says on the tin stopping the car seat slipping around and protecting it from the rubbish that my kids are in the habit of dropping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean & convenient, 29 Jan 2012
Comes as one piece with is held in place by means of a strap/cloth belt and buckle around the head rest. It has indents where it folds in the middle and so stays put. Prior to using this, I have always been surprised/disappointed & worried by the amount of crumbs, crisps, and liquids that inevitable make their way to between the seat and baby's car seat despite all my precautions (including trying to ban eating in the car!). Having this now is a BIG load off my mind (and makes me less grumpy), knowing that the car seat is protected from stains and indentations.
It is made of a synthetic rubber type material, has no smell, and looks respectable even when there is no baby seat (have to move in between cars), so I just leave this in even when there is no baby seat.
Only suggestion for improvement to the manufacturer would be that if it was longer, then it would also protect the seat edge from scuff marks from shoes as the kids clamour up and try to settle in.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 6 Jun 2010
I have been very disappointed with this product. The mat definitely DOESN'T grip to the seat it moves around all over the place and within 28 days the product has ripped at the top with not much force at all. I would not recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 1 May 2009
I ordered this after looking at similar products that were twice the price and wondered whether it would be a cheap alternative. However, I'm very pleasantly suprised and really pleased that I ordered it. Boyfriend bought a car (prior to arrival of child!) with cream leather seats and has worked a treat. Would recommend :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dione grip it black, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Diono Grip It Black (Baby Product)
These work really well fit nicely under the seat and protect my leather interior. Won't catch any spills not wide enough but I really didn't want to be able to see the mat either.so perfect would recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best seat protector, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Diono Grip It Black (Baby Product)
Helps prevent seat moving but it's to thin to protect the actual car seats from compression marks. Neat seats are still better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Diono Grip It Black (Baby Product)
Was looking for another seat protector after the one we got for our first childs seat is now discontinued and I didnt want to spend 20+ for the newer version. Saw this and am very pleased - although it did have a very plastic-y smell when I took it out of the packet but has gone now or is at least not noticeable a few days later, it is thick and grips the seat well with spaces for the isofix anchors. Does the job perfectly.

Diono Grip It Car Seat Protector (Grey)
Used & New from: 21.09