5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product
Published 19 months ago by elliebear

3.0 out of 5 stars good but check your seatbelt clips!
Very impressed with this car seat for our toddler compared to many the padding is a lot thicker and there is a robustness to the seat which gives confidence. Their version of isofix is based on strong material straps and is easy to install. We've swapped it from one car to another in less than a couple of minutes.

The reason it only gets three stars though is...
Published 3 months ago by Doc W

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 24 Jan 2013
This seat is very comfortable for our daughter who loves it. It has a recline function for sleeping in the car. It has a cup holder each side which she loves. It seems sturdy and well made overall. It also has a width adjustment for the upper torso which means as she grows older and her shoulders become broader she can still have enough room and be comfortable. Right now it's in the narrowest setting which is just right for her; she is 3 years old. But the star feature for us is the isofix straps. On any car seat you have to choose isofix or no isofix depending on your car. The great thing about this seat is that the isofix clip is on nylon strapping, not rigid. So if your car has isofix, you can use the clips for extra security as well as the seatbelt. If your car doesn't, you can tuck the straps underneath, and just use the seatbelt to secure. It means we can put the seat into friends or relatives cars when needed, no matter what car they have. Really pleased with this product and would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Diono Monterey 2 Expandable Group 2/3 Booster Car Seat (Red) (Baby Product)
Bought this car seat for my Son who loves it, he is very comfortable. I am going to purchase another of these due to an accident. I was injured but my son wasn't which I think is down to this car seat being of excellent quality. I would recommend this seat to anyone. Cup holders are a bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best car seat we've ever had!, 5 Mar 2014
Love this car seat and is a definite hit with our 4 year old son, the good news is that he can keep it till he's 12 years old as it comes with both height and width adjustment. Great looking product, really comfortable and supportive. From a safety perspective ticks all the boxes, a very sturdy seat aided by extra metal reinforcements and isofix straps so it stays in place with no movement. The head rest is deep and padded for extra comfort which helps on those long journeys. To keep the little man hydrated it also come with 2 cup holders. We need an adult version!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel my kids are protected, 29 Nov 2013
I decided to buy this car seat because it is number one in many of the comparative analysis I have read. Once I received it I could really see that has a lot of protection for children and it's also comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality and price., 12 Mar 2014
Very easy to install and to adjust to the child. My son loves it. It is very comfortable and the quality is up to the price, even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 19 April 2014
J. R. Doddrell (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Great quality and comfortable seat. Option to convert to booster seat later if needed. Comfortable for children to sleep in.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all mum's A* seat........, 4 April 2014
My 4 year old son loves this car seat he's a big 4 (wearing age 5) and he looks so comfy in it, I had another high back booster but I didn't like how "cheap" it felt, and I would never use just a booster.
I like the the ISO fastening which anchors the seat making it more secure, although if you don't have the facilitity to use this u don't have to. I must add that securing took seconds.
I would highly recommend this seat to all my mummy friends, the seat it strong and sturdy with the added bonus of looking good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 22 Mar 2014
def reccommend will be buying anoher for our wee man when he needs a booster easy to install very comfortable for child, is very safe read so many reviews and checked which reperts also! easy to install in car and feels very secure when fastened to the isofix points with the straps. we had a jane montecarlo r1 before this and changed to it after reading safety reviews, also got the red fro a great price on here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandparents view, 2 Mar 2014
There is no other car seat on the market at the present time that equals the Diono Monterey for versatility, comfort, design and ease of use. This seat will grow wth my grandson and it's safety features will keep him secure for many years to come. An excellent product at a very competitive price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, safe seat., 28 Feb 2014
We bought this seat for our 3 1/2 yr old. He is quite tall so we looked at a few before deciding. He finds it very comfortable.
The safety standards on the seat are very good. The adjustments that can be made are a nice added feature.
The seat is very easy to fit. The seat comes with a small instruction book that is easy to follow.
Overall we are very pleased with the product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›