on 13 November 2012
I have had a couple of PIR floodlights in my time, from B&Q etc and all worked without problem. This thing didnt work for the first day, so after plugging directly into a socket the next day it started up and sensed movement correctly. Day 3 I came home to find it flickering like mad rather than waiting to light up the garage door for me..

From the very generic literature that came with the product it could be either a white wall nearby (rediculous), daylight directly on the sensor.... crazy... a fluorescent light on the same circuit... either way I think this is shortly on a trip to the bin, and me to B&Q.
on 8 December 2011
GOODS ARRIVED IN TIME AND AS DESRIBED.EASY TO ADJUST AND FIT,JUST MAKE SURE THE BULB IS INSTALLED BEFORE YOU FIT!! THE LIGHT HEAD HAS TO BE REMOVED,TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE FIXING HOLES,BUT OTHERWISE NO PROBLEM.
on 15 September 2013
I have had three of these lights. First two lasted approximately 6 months before the PIR sensors developed faults, making the light unusable. The third one bought very recently did not work at all. They are cheap but I am now going to spend a bit more money and get something which will last a little longer. It's a false economy buying these lights, as it is a waste of time and effort when you need to keep replacing and refitting them every few months. I would award less than 0 stars if it was possible.
on 8 October 2014
Fitted one of these last week during dry weather and it's worked OK since. However it's been wet and windy for the last couple of days ( October 6-7, 2014 ) and it's stopped working, presumably because the PIR sensor is half full of rainwater! A water level can clearly be seen through the PIR lens.
Only suitable for interior use or mounting in a completely sheltered location. My advice - don't buy this item. Check out the images I've uploaded showing rainwater accumulation in PIR sensor.
on 15 July 2013
Nice looking floodlight and I would have given it 5 stars for the price. However, the one fault is where the sensor attaches via the knuckle to the connector box. It just pushes in and is not a very secure fit, one small knock and it's out. The one I had would not stay in position at all, leaving a gap where water can get in. I've had to seal it, which is very disappointing and should be brought the attention of the manufacturer and supplier. Otherwise it's fine.
on 3 October 2013
WHEN THIS LIGHT WAS CONNECTED UP IT STAYED LIT ALL THE TIME AND WOULD NOT GO OUT, I HAD TO BUY LIGHTS THAT WERE A LOT MORE EXPENSIVE,
on 10 July 2013
had it installed by a qualified electrition and has a faulty sensor,one of the ajust screws under the sensor just goes round&round.
on 4 March 2013
I wasn't sure whether I'd need one or two of these. Fortunately I ordered two, so when the first one I installed turned out to be faulty I was quickly able to swap to the second. The fault was that it (the light) came on constant and no amount of switching on / off rapidly would cure it.

The unit itself is nice and compact, and it's easy enough to install - apart from having to removing the light from the mounting bracket in order to access the screw holes in the bracket. Not a major complaint, although the nut, washers and bolt are fiddly to get back on when you're up a ladder!

Faulty unit aside, I'd probably order more of these if I need any.
on 20 February 2013
I have tested it indoors , test must be done outdoors ,turn light switch to full night then wait until full darkness comes and it should work fine.I apologize for my previous comment(saying that light switch does not work) .Both time and light switch , now work fine.There is no power cord in the package you have to buy one, but it is pretty easy to connect it yourself.It's been the third day i have it working outdoors and in rain ,so far is doing fine. Thanks.
on 3 August 2013
I should have read the other reviews first. Having connected it in the blazing sun, unit did not work, checked the bulb checked the wiring all correct. up to B&Q bought a new one which worked perfectly. Returning this yo Amazon for a refund.

See one answered question