Format: DVD|Change

on 13 December 2012
I bought this as a Christmas present for my partner, it has just come through the post this morning and as I bought this new I was expecting it to be sealed which it was not, scratches all over the case and upon opening it the disc also has scratches over it. For nearly £10 I don't think this is acceptable!
Saying that it is now too late to send back and request a new one in time for Christmas, so I will wait and see how it goes down on Christmas day and with any luck it won't freeze due to the scratches.
I will write a review on this again once it has been viewed.
on 16 November 2011
The legendary Irish comedian Tommy Tiernan has released an amazing comedy DVD. Filmed in the intimate surroundings of City Limits in Cork and directed by Richard Ayoade (C4's the IT Crowd), this DVD has a unique status among comedy DVD's as it filmed on actual film, it definitely gives a different look to the show and all the show was captured in one performance.

Mr Tiernan is a comedy legend and not afraid to say anything, if you like a laugh and are not easily offended then this is the DVD for you.

The DVD contains the following chapters:
Opening Lament
Religious by Nature
When Irish People had money
People who can't cope
Married Man
Dancing Dead Man
on 4 March 2015
Usually find him really funny, but this DVD did not raise a smile. Sorry.
on 27 February 2012
Really enjoyed this it is a little slow to get going and I struggled sometimes with the accent even though I come from an Irish family, but on the whole a funny DVD.
on 3 August 2013
tommy is fab...the video is very grainy and gets annoying after a while.still watchable (just) but upto person really if annoying
on 3 October 2012
Tiernan is a true master of his art form. Dark in places , and he explores areas that shouldn't be at all funny , but are.
on 12 August 2013
Takes a while to get going but there are a few gems that made me laugh out loud, therefore I gave the ok rating
on 28 September 2012
I was disappointed in this DVD. In my opinion it has a couple of decent jokes and that's about it.

Don't waste your money.