on 29 July 2013
I would recommend these, my daughter loved the concept.
I would have preferred slightly larger bags to put treats in, as wanted to avoid sweets and it was difficult to find my 2 year old things that would fit it the bags.
However, if you removed packaging you could just about fill them.
on 6 October 2014
Girlfriend loved it. I surprised her on the 1st December by hanging it in the lounge with little gifts in each pocket. She loved it as Christmas came early. It's an investment but definately worth it. Should last for years to come. Oh and this year it's my turn - she's filling it up :)
on 11 November 2013
Specifically wanted a more "girlie" advent calendar. Love the garland effect. More red than pink as I thought but still really pleased with it.
on 4 October 2014
As mentioned in another review this item is red not pink at all think it's just the way the colour comes through in the photo. Still a lovely item and looking forward to using it this Christmas
on 1 December 2014
Great idea and very cute! It arrived quickly and has good sized pockets. I've put toys cars and fun size chocolate bars in it for my son. Only problem I had was one of the pockets doesn't have a bottom and hasn't been stitched. I'm pretty sure this must of been a one off and was easily fixed.
on 1 February 2015
I love this. The pockets easily hold a mini mars bar or packet of chocolate buttons and my son was so excited to check it each morning. Looked great strung along the banister in my hall for all to see.
on 2 December 2015
This is sooooo nice. Looks brilliant hanging up and made so beautifully. Perfect.
on 7 December 2014
Excellent quality garland. Fast delivery.
on 18 December 2014
Really nice and good quality.
on 11 December 2014
Look lovely, very pleased. My daughters are older teens & they both lthought they were better than a normal chocolate calender. Filled with John Lewis Advent chocolates. Easy to pack & send to my daughter at Uni. Only one tiny niggle, one of the bags did drop off, but it took two or three stitches to sew it back on. Good value for money though.