4.4 out of 5 stars1,939
Colour Name: Green / Grey|Size: 1 TB|Change

on 5 September 2014
Looks really well made but does lose connection fairly regular when trying to watch a film from it using windows media player. My mate got the same on a week later and his does the same thing.
on 15 August 2014
Will never go for anything but this HDD......performance is super and really shock resistance.....accidentally dropped on hard floor but it had no difference including the physical appearance!
on 15 August 2013
This hard drive is very easy to use and the storage for the price was great. However I used this for about 4 months without any problems. Very rapidly problems started to arise like my laptop not recognizing the hard drive when plugged it in. This went on for a short while until I tried it one day and it had completely wiped itself of 750gb of data. Not sure how this happened, putting it down to the product because I had been having problems with it for a while, although it is possible it may have been down to a virus.
on 25 April 2015
It stopped working after 1 week using it. It doesn't allow me to copy or access to the hard disk. I tried several times and types of format. I tried with different computers. It didn't work.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2015
I love this little gadget, its small so it doesn't clutter anything and easily hidden. Gives me exactly what I need in regards to storage.. I can finally play as many xbox games as I please!
on 13 January 2015
Good product nice and tough with confidence building build quality. And a great price. However as I've just bought a Mac I'm praying it's going to work just fine. However great on Microsoft
on 4 May 2013
Awesome bit of kit. Best hard drive i've purchased protected for the uncontrollerable moments when u drop it. My docs etc all protected still. Bloody good price too! I highly recommend it!!
on 6 August 2014
Compact, tidy, lightweight, slots in laptop case easily.

Picture looks like it slides out of an outer cover. It doesn't. It's just a decorative stripe on a solid, static casing.
on 31 August 2014
works as expected, no problems, great size had it for about 3 months now, don;t have usb 3.0 on my pc so cn't comment on that but usb 2.0 wise it works fine can watch films off it no problems and play music, which is great and what i wanted it for really to keep all my files on and I download everything straight to it now which works the same as if i did it to my main hdd, so download a series, straight to this hdd, and can watch it straight off it, and shud my pc get virus riddled don't lose anything lol
on 10 November 2014
Good capacity, fast enough, wife-proof.