4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet product that works well.
Published on 31 Jan 2012 by Ivy Swan

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless
This product is useless, if you rub your skin really hard it feels a little cleaner but all you are doing is making your skin red and sore. Do not bother buying this product!
Published 17 months ago by Louise

4.0 out of 5 stars A sweet product that works well., 31 Jan 2012
This review is from: WMA Nose Blackhead Acne Makeup Remover Skin Facial Pore Cleaner - - Woman Girl Lady personally beautiful cosmetic tool (Misc.)
When i first saw this item after removing it from its packaging (a simple envelope with a label with order information. This seemed better for the environment than boxed packaging, however i felt that the item could of been lost or damaged in the delivery process because of this), i thought that it looked far too small to do any good for my skin. The whole design was smaller than my finger, and the exfoliating part of the product was very small, and consisted of very small, hard bristles. I was disappointed with these factors, it seemed useless, too small and not enough exfoliating material. However when i tried it for the first time that night, i realized the above factors where actually positive. the smallness allows complete control and ability to move around your nose and hairline with ease, and the hard bristles exfoliated effectively, yet gentle enough to use every day without damaging your skin. My face has never felt cleaner, and somehow has controlled my oil consumption throughout the day. Most of my blackheads are gone, and my pores seem reduced. I am breaking out less and less, my face is glowing and is sooo smooth! It is very sweet, easy to clean and a effective solution to every day exfoliation and cleansing. my skin has improved in sooo many ways! I love this product and have suggested too many of my friends!!!! I defiantly recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 15 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD, 27 Feb 2014
THIS CAME ON TIME WELL PACKED BUT IT DONT DO WHAT IT SAYS ITS CRAP SO I PUT IT IN THE BIN

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 10 July 2012
After spending a fortune on products that promise to work wonders, are time comsuming and then fail to give results I am happy with this item. I have a problem with open pores on my nose and since using this with just simple face wash this problem is a lot better. My daughter has bought one for herself and my grand daughter to use in there routine facial care. It is easy to use , no extra time in the bathroom and very reasonably priced. Three generations one happy family would recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, 9 April 2014
its soft plastic for my liking. it seems to massage your skin than give a soft scrub. not what I expected at all. also it came in an odd packaging that did not fit the product at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars why why why why, 20 July 2013
i dont know why i was sucked into buying this but was no good at all, face scrub works so much better!!

1.0 out of 5 stars I got one of these at my local pet shop, 23 Mar 2013
This is a hamster brush not a blackhead remover!! You put it on your finger and brush the hamster. whatever next! 1 for human use 5 for hamster. he loved it until he passed away.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great piece of kit!, 18 Dec 2014
I don't use this often as I think it would be a bit abrasive to use regularly. I tend to use it once a fortnight but my skin feels so clean and soft afterwards! (obviously I wash my face before and after using it).

I definitely recommend this for anyone with blackheads, especially on their nose, chin and forehead!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Great product

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 2 July 2014
Not too sure about this yet.