5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
as a teenage rather nerdy girl this was perfect! a great thriller as well as awesome magic want to carry on and go to the second book now. got it as one of the free bees it really enjoyed it once I got into it. all I want to know is what happened to Surla at the end, it doesn't say!
Published 10 months ago by Thistle

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR YOUNG TEENS
I found this book a really quick, fairly fast paced book to read, well, I read it all in one go!
The impression I got was that this was YA aimed, what I would say is that it is fairly "young" YA aimed.
Published 23 months ago by Sanz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: BeSwitched, Paranormal Romance (The BeSwitched Series, Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR YOUNG TEENS, 12 May 2012
The plot is quite funny and humorous, yet covers some quite serious subjects. For example bullying, the whole not being pushed by peer pressure to go further down the "having sex" route. Also being careful about whom you put your trust in. The issues are covered in a light hearted yet responsible way.
I did enjoy the book though in one part, where the "fight" scene between the witches and demons takes part I felt was a little rushed and could have been taken a little slower with more description too.
I would perhaps describe this as "Mary Janice Davidson For Young Teens"
So did I enjoy this book? Yes. Would I recommend it?To the younger end of the YA market.
Would I read more of the series? I think so, yes as this was a great quick read for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 9 April 2014
I absolutely loved this book and can't wait to read the next it's an amazing tail after a black cat and a teen who switch bodies and help each other become who they want to be

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and a great read, 8 April 2014
This book was reeaaaaalllyyy good and I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves a good read with romance, adventure and suspense! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and funny, 1 April 2014
This book is very exciting and a real page turner. I recommend it for ages 11+ since some parts can get quite complex

5.0 out of 5 stars love it for free., 26 Mar 2014
Very good was a great read and as it was free was even better and was good to read on my kindle was my first book on here ,will read the rest of then

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, 18 Mar 2014
I chose this rating because it's magical and funny. my fave character is Pussface because he gets into trouble a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly good, 10 Mar 2014
this book is very good.believable plot and funny.molly snow has done a VERY good job. cant wait to read sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a story!, 9 Mar 2014
I can't believe the quality of this story considering its free! It kept me entertained the whole time, with fantasy and romance. Although the end got pretty confusing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, 21 Feb 2014
This book is very goo. It has a very sad begging but there's always a happy ending to every bad thing. This book is a good start for teenagers. It has really touched me. An inspiration to all young readers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›