4.0 out of 5 stars Good and useful, but not perfect
Published on 26 Dec 2011 by cb

3.0 out of 5 stars It's the book I ordered..
Although I haven't read the whole thing.. and I bought it for someone else... It is what I wanted.. Thanks
Published 18 months ago by Figaro

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and useful, but not perfect, 26 Dec 2011
This review is from: Can You Eat, Shoot & Leave? (Workbook) (Kindle Edition)
I really liked Eats, Shoots & Leaves and this seemed to be a way to progress with refreshing my skills in English language. It has lessons and exercises which I shall enjoy going through and I think that it was worth buying. However, I found a mistake immediately on opening the book! On page 62, in Question 11, it has the "inferred"/"implied" mistake:" What is being inferred by the use of the semicolon in each of the following?".

This is disappointing, and I have found a grammatical mistake elsewhere, but perhaps I shall find no others . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 4 Aug 2012
I am a member of the grammar and spelling police. I loved completing the exercises in this book. For me, it was great fun! I bought it as a present for a friend who is also interested in the correct use of English. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, engaging and useful, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Can You Eat, Shoot & Leave? (Workbook) (Kindle Edition)
I have the book, and was happy to discover the Workbook. will definitely use it in class with my own students! Thank you, keep them coming!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll never misplace my apostrophe's again, 26 July 2013
An excellent little book which is fun and keeps you on your toes. A great workout for pedants. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good book, 6 Jun 2013
Excellent way how to practice English. Good book to read on plane or during cold rainy evenings. It's a good way to have some fun and improve your communications skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 14 Mar 2013
Loved this book. Can recommend. Found it a big help to explain the complex world of grammer in a fun way..

3.0 out of 5 stars It's the book I ordered.., 28 Mar 2013