on 3 March 2015
good book
on 12 January 2015
good read
on 17 March 2013
Totally in to this. I can't wait for Book Four. There is a large cast of characters but once you get your head round them, it is fairly straightforward. Not sure about the Emperor Frederick though.
on 11 June 2015
ace read
on 26 April 2014
As mentioned in rating for the second book this is obviously a follow on from that. The characters are still developing and the story line continues to grip.
on 8 March 2013
Silly me, I should've bought this first and checked, but no, I was just following my impulse and bought this and Seer *sigh*.
So don't make the same mistake as me.

Apart from that ... well .. I haven't actually finished reading it yet :) I'll let you know :)
on 22 May 2013
Gripping storyline with characters that are believable and really carry you on their journey with them. I was sorry when I reached the end
on 17 March 2013
Excellent storylines kept me going from start to finish, all three books so far have been very entertaining, bring on book four
on 18 July 2013
Awful. Not worth the effort. Far too many inter connected story lines makes what could have been an excellent story dreadful.
on 28 April 2013
A really good series of three books, fantastic characters and great plots.Its kept me riveted to my Kindle right to the end.