5.0 out of 5 stars love it
Fast Delivery and really good quality. was a great present for my partners brother baby boy as they are all huge ghostbuster fans!
Published 10 months ago by Lm13

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely made...but why the grammar mistake?
Published on 18 Nov 2011 by Michelangelo Coltelli

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely made...but why the grammar mistake?, 18 Nov 2011
Michelangelo Coltelli (Bologna, Italy) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghostbusters Babygrow (Apparel)
Ive already bought an item from Fabric Flavour (the darth vader baby pijama) and i was so happy when i saw this GHostBusters babygrow...I didn't check the text in the amazon picture, just ordered fast before the finished the stock...Today it arrived, the material is good...but I don't get why there is written I Ain't afarid of NO NO ghost...it should be I aint afraid of no ghosts...I know my english is bad so why bother...anyway wonderful idea it's a pity the grammar mistake...im lucky my son is too young to read...

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun fun fun fun is all I can say. Parents who like the 80's will love this so get buying now., 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ghostbusters Babygrow (Apparel)
Great as a guidance as to what to give your little one for first foods. Would recommend this to anyone. Yes I would recommend this to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 7 Sep 2013