on 3 June 2013
I've given several of these pots as gifts over the last 18 months and everyone has been pleased to receive one. In fact several recipients have gone on to buy these pots to give as gifts themselves. Delivery was very quick, packaging good, arrived in excellent condition. I know it's a shame to break them when they're full but they still make great gifts. The pots themselves are very good quality.
on 17 August 2013
I bought this for myself though it would make an ideal gift for someone. At first I was a little unsure as the pot didn't look very big at all but I was very surprised when it came as it is much bigger than it looked. The delivery was reasonable and didn't take too long and the pattern is really cute. I'd definitely recommend it for people who are looking to save up, and the fact that you can't get into it unless you break it is nice as I don't have the temptation of dipping into my savings!
on 3 December 2015
Arrived quickly and in one piece as was well packaged.
I adore these pots as they make great presents...
This one is especially gorgeous...the flower pattern is lovely...I'm not into floral but still like this.
It has sparkly gems all over which makes it even more pretty in my mind.
In thus size u can save £1000 2 quid coins in it tho I wouldn't personally move this about when full.
There is a giant version of these pots and that holds £1500 2 pound coins...tho it's up to u what u save in it.
Every 2 pound my daughter gets regardless of her being a bit skint goes into this pot and she's stuck to that and managed to save for the first time ever.
U have to break it to get money out so ur more likely to save ya money.
When u need to break ir then if u just break the top this pot does make a pretty plant pot for outside...a good way to recycle and get more for ur money.
These pots come in a large selection so there is just about one for every occasion.
Money well spent and just as good or even better as the dearer ones u can buy...
on 26 November 2012
I am delighted with my Pot of Dreams.
It arrived on time and is well made. It looks attractive and I therefore really don't want to take a hammer to it to get the money out - so hopefully there will be lots in it finally. I use mine for collecting £2 coins - I think many must have the same idea, as I dont seem to be receiving many in change lately!
This would make someone a beautiful gift and I am indeed buying a couple more for Christmas presents.
on 4 July 2013
I bought this product for myself if it had been for a gift I would be sending it back.
It is poorly made, it doesn't even feel like pot! The design is beautiful and would make a nice gift if it was made better as parts of the design are incorrect and in places it has been poorly decorated.
on 16 February 2012
I bought this as a birthday present for my sister and she was over the moon. She thought it was a great present and loved the design. I would definately buy more of these as presents as they can be delivered direct and the company is going to introduce gift wrapping which is excellent.
on 22 June 2014
not sure if this is the right size as my mum wants a small one and it still seems rather large but i do like the design and know it will be symbolic to my mum it arrived well packed and in perfect condition
on 7 January 2016
Very pleased with this pot it arrived quickly and as it was a Christmas present the gift was much appreciated . Happy.
on 16 December 2015
The item fits the picture perfectly, it's lovely! Quick delivery too, thank you.
on 7 February 2014
Bought this for my daughter as wanted something 'different'.
The pot is a good size, beautifully decorated and when containing the first coin sounds exciting. It is attractive to have on view and will be a shame to eventually break it when its full.
Will order another of these when the occasion arises.