on 21 May 2014
The order came within a few days of ordering when i opened it up all i could say was wow the service was excellent the coat was agreat quality leather i would recommend i felt good wearing it and the price of it was amazing the only down side was the poppers not buttons but thats minor really otherwise ill live in it forever now lol everything about it is amazing
on 16 March 2013
A very well made heavy leather coat - in this day and age of very casual sameyness, I can say I am proud to wear it as I feel like I'm cocking a snoop at the grey towel wearing masses of Sheeple. Fantastically sexy coat
on 11 December 2014
A well made item which is made of good quality leather. It's a nice weight & length with cut for slimmer people. I took off one star as the cut leaves the sleeves feeling a little too tight around my largish arm muscles.
on 7 January 2016
This is a real quality coat,the leather is soft yet the coat has real weight to it. It's nicely lined in black. The studs that button up the coat are strong. It's soooo cool looking.
BEWARE GET 1 EVEN 2 SIZES LARGER,IT IS A VERY SLIM FIT
review image
on 5 March 2015
Superb leather coat. Fantastic style and excellent quality of leather used. Downside was sizing. Having read reviews ordered 3XL which fits superbly but if I had ordered 2XL, which is my normal size, would have been too small over shoulders, chest and arm length. This does not detract from the quality or service in delivery which as I said was excellent.
on 2 January 2016
Bought large for my son, usually medium, very pleased I did, as I suspected it was smaller than a jail UK large. Having said that, the coat is fantastic, the leather is soft and of a high quality, very pleased with how it looks too.
on 27 August 2015
Wow!!!! Top quality coat, well worth the money! I'm not a short arse (I'm 5'8") and it comes down to my ankles, just the way I like it. With great thanks.
on 16 September 2015
I got it today. Am lost for words. I cant get past how cheep your leting them go for think your mad worth way way way more. So very well made mint fit god I love how it looks on. Sweet as very happy thank you
on 24 January 2015
As it was it was for my sons birthday it fit but not to much room so couldn't put to much under it a large would have been better but when I looked it was out of stock 👌
on 2 January 2016
Bought this Cheeky little number for fancy dress, then realised how it feeds my 'inner Neo' alter ego on a serious day to day basis. You should see the looks I get from The normals at the bus stop now. If only they knew the powers I dream of... Can't wait to get the strip shades next!! (already on order) along with retro flip-slide Nokia cell phone.
On the down side it doesn't come with samurai sword case mounted to the back, but I'm working on this for my big ex colleagues work reunion I wasn't invited to.