5.0 out of 5 stars If you are thinking about carpet, you have hit the spot, 28 Jun 2013
rhosymynydd "liz" (west wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
All I can say is how amazed I was at the process...order day 1 (midday) delivery day 2(mid-morning), boy was I surprised - and the quality, don't get me started, it was really excellent - our carpet fitter was here and even he said it was better than one he had laid yesterday that had cost a lot more from an alledged high quality high street department store!!! Do not hesitate to take a leap of faith on this carpet, you will not be disappointed!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellect, 27 Sep 2013
Great Value for money would recommend the company 247 Floors as I have delt with them direct after delivery hick up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creme carpet for my boudoir, 25 April 2013
Cannot believe I'm getting 20 m sq of Creme carpet 7 mm thick for under a hundred pounds x I'm so so excited x I know it's not wool but it s thick , affordable , easy layed, stain resistant, best on top of old carpet as underlay to create luxury in my separate little haven , love amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 May 2014
excellent service and amazing timescale on delivery, carpet is great will be buying again for when i decorate my sons room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Carpet, Quality Feltback Twist, Cream
Lovely looking carpet of good quality... The price is incredible. I've fitted it using the 8m underlay from the same seller and it feels lively underfoot.

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased., 26 July 2013
This review is from: Carpet, Quality Feltback Twist, Cream
I am very pleased with this carpet, and would order again when I need one.The pile is thicker than I expected and really lovely colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars And it is such a beautiful bright cream colour really brings my livingroom to life, 17 Aug 2014
There needs to be more stars to rate this 5 are not enough.10 would be a start. Measurements were spot on fit our rather large room perfectly and the quality is unbelievable.. I took a chance on getting this carpet base solely on customer reviews I was a bit nervous to get something so important to or redecorating unseen. I am over the moon with this purchase. I wish I could share my photos of it.. The unbelievable thickness of the weave is that of more expensive carpets. I didn't expect it for the price we paid. And it is such a beautiful bright cream colour really brings my livingroom to life. Anytime I need new carpet I will choose to use this company first.. None of my friends believe me when I tell them I got it off amazon and then they go green with envy when I tell them the price I paid. Thank you very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm well impressed with the quality of the carpet for ..., 4 July 2014
I'm well impressed with the quality of the carpet for the price charged, i will definitely order from here again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. I ordered this on Wednesday afternoon it arrived ..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Carpet, Quality Feltback Twist, Cream
Excellent.I ordered this on Wednesday afternoon it arrived the very next morning at 10am. Good quality carpet at a very reasonable price. Really very pleased. Could not fault

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 16 Jun 2014
L. Hall (london england) - See all my reviews
this is a beautiful carpet looks more expensive and is easy to lay will be buying again

Carpet, Quality Feltback Twist, Cream