These are surprisingly effective and rather unusual.

In daylight, they don't look great but with the lights turned down, they look fantastic. They flicker which makes them look surprisingly realistic.

There is something about the black candles - very unusual.

My wife is a candle fan - I am not due to the fire risk (a lady firefighter giving a talk told us that the number one cause of house fires is candles (and the number 2 is battery chargers e.g. mobile phones, which really surprised me)). These LED versions are surprisingly lifelike and resolve the difference of opinion between me and my wife!

Please be aware that these are much smaller than you might think - 4cm tall x 3.5 cm.

If you want more, be aware that they also come in a 12 (Set of 12 Black & Orange Halloween Battery LED Tea Light Candles by Lights4fun)and 24-pack version (Set of 24 Black & Orange Halloween Battery LED Tea Light Candles by Lights4fun)which are better value for money per candle.
on 28 October 2013
great idea, giving you your themed colours for halloween
just need a supply of batteries if your going to have them
going all day/night but it beats being burnt or ruining a carpet
with hot wax
on 31 October 2012
Bought these to add to my halloween decorations for our party, with kids running around in costumes, these are the only safe way to have 'candles' to add to the atmosphere and did the job well.
on 22 October 2015
First of all, I was really impressed with the delivery. Really organised delivery and considerate of the customer, much appreciated!

The candles are quite small, but they look very cute. They're effective, and will work as an effectively convincing replacement for actual candles at my Halloween party.

The orange candles are brighter as the plastic lights up with the fake flame. The black ones are dimmer, but that doesn't bother me. They all look great!
on 24 October 2012
these look lovely on but the black ones don't give as good a glow as the orange ones still these are pretty and if just sitting out look great i have mine on my spooky tree tea light holder and it looks great. they don't really work well inside pumpkins or tea light holders where they are inserted but great on ones that sit out.
on 28 July 2015
Lovely and effective. They look good on the mantle or in the window during Halloween. They are however very small and I don't think the picture shows that so make sure you don't expect tall candles like I did.
on 18 November 2013
Theses were great for Halloween pastry as we had a whole load of one year old babies and so much safer than real candle. A guest even used one as an impromptu nightlight for her little one.
on 3 November 2015
Lights are quite small and not all of them flicker properly. They did the job and helped create the right ambience at the kids Halloween party but they are somewhat over priced at £7.
on 4 November 2015
Its a great idea for safety reasons, especially having children around; however, lights are very small and battery ran out very quick. One of them did not work at all.
on 18 January 2014
These lights are fantastic really set the mood in the evening without worrying about any children getting burnt or any accidents. We will use company again