on 15 October 2011
I'd been searchin for months for a charm to represent my grandchildren on my pandora bracelet... this is perfect !! After e-mailing the seller on friday morning with a query , they sent a very helpful prompt reply, I ordered Friday afternoon and it was delivered Saturday morning !The bead is beautiful, the service excellent, all is perfect :-
on 7 May 2013
such a cute little bead, bought it for a present for my mum, she adored it. great present and fits the Pandora bracelet perfectly.
on 29 November 2013
This was bought for my neice who was 21. She has a lovelinks bracelet and I thought this was appropriate as she is away at Uni at present. She loves it and liked the family idea.
on 21 February 2013
My mum was really pleased with this and it sits really well on her Pandora bracelet. Looks better than the photo
on 27 May 2014
these beads are beautiful! i love them, really good quality and great price. i bought my sister one almost exactly the same from Pandora, (for a lot more money!) and then i saw these so bought them for my neices to match. great customer service, really really fast delivery.
on 17 November 2013
Love the meaning of this bead. Bought it for my daughter's 21st birthday. Delivered on time. My mistake in thinking I was buying a genuine bead - had been looking at too many trying to chose the right one for her. All the same, she loved the bead. Really cute.
on 12 February 2014
this little gem is gorgeous the detail on it is lovely I got as a gift for my daughter some of the faces are clearer than others but over all
but for the price and quality I would recommend but not as a main present
on 23 November 2014
I bought this for my Granddaughter whom I have no seen for nigh on 17 years and she got in touch with us so I thought it was a nice thing to give her because I never thought I would ever see her again!
on 10 January 2014
I was lucky to receive a Pandora bracelet for Christmas so now want more charms for it. As my family is very important to me this lovely charm was an ideal choice.
on 20 June 2014
I have a troll bead bracelet an this charm fits perfectly on it.Very good value for money an so pretty.Thank you