5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent diy picture-frame, good-looking and easy to use.
Good to look at, sturdily and accurately constructed constructed, and very easy to insert picture. Very well worth the price.
Published 14 months ago by R. RUTHERFORD-SMITH

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay
The frame is ok but you need to be aware that it slopes inwards. I bought it for a flat surface which I guess is my bad.
Published 15 months ago by M. Hubbard

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful product, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Frame Company Boston Range Golden Oak Wooden Picture Photo Frames
Beautiful frame, good value. I got it for a canvas painting so did not need the glass and backing piece which were included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent diy picture-frame, good-looking and easy to use., 20 May 2013
R. RUTHERFORD-SMITH (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HAPPY, 7 Jan 2013
I am very happy with the product. perfect for the prezzies i had in mind. Simple to put the pictures in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 30 Jun 2014
I ordered another one and intend to purchase 2 more. Very pleased with the quality and the value is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and well packaged, 24 May 2014
I thought this was quite expensive for a frame, but decided to buy it because of other reviews. I wasn't disappointed. It was delivered well packaged, in plenty of bubble wrap inside a box. The quality was also good, and fitted the photo I'd bought it for perfectly. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frame for wedding photo, 5 Feb 2014
I ordered this frame for a 20x16 photo taken on m wedding day. I am so pleased with it - pride of place on my chimney breast, Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great frame, 18 Jan 2014
Bought to frame a large photo, it looks great. Nice quality and glass, not plastic. Bought as a present and the recipient is really pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect frame!, 25 Dec 2013
I ordered this frame for part of my sisters Christmas present. I had bought her lovely photograph that needed a frame 40x30. After searching online I found this one. The reviews were good, so I ordered it. It arrived promptly and well packaged in plenty of bubble wrap! :0)). The quality of the wood is excellent, made the photo look amazing in it, I'm sure my sister will be just as pleased as I am. I would definitely by from this company again and would recommend to friends and family. :0))

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable price and much better than plastic/mdf frames, 30 Oct 2013
I'm happy with this purchase and will definitely buy other sizes when I need. I would not hesitate to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 17 Oct 2013
Ms. Sarah J. Cowles "Pringle84" (Herefordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought 4 frames to put my little boy's baby pictures in. I love them, great quality and reasonable price. Very happy, would definitely buy again.