5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone ever made, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Sony Ericsson Arc S Smart Phone - White (Electronics)
I spent a lot of time researching what phone to buy, and after using an HTC and iphone, I really wanted to make the right choice this time. This phone is amazing - the screen is outstanding, camera amazing, so easy and simple to use you don't need an instruction manual and I am more than happy with it.
The operating system is quick, screen very responsive and I have taken some very good quality photos using the camera. It is a large phone - which I don't find a problem and it is very thin and a very eye catching design. There is a user guide built in which makes some of the trickier settings easy to sort out and it is a very user friendly phone - it took me weeks to work out how to use my HTC wildfire whereas this phone came out of the box and was so much easier.
Would highly recommend as an alternative to iphone - it is half the price but NOT half the phone - and I would also say that the battery lasts better than I expected. If you turn off the mobile internet, drop the brightness down a few notches you can get 2 -3 days out of it easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Sony Ericsson Arc S Smart Phone - White (Electronics)
I brought this as a step up from a Samsung Galaxy Europa and i was very pleased with the quality, service and speed of the phone and company providing it. The phone itself is very good with an 8GB card and all of the other accessories you need to get going, its very bright and fast and comes in an official Sony Ericsson box. The phone looks brilliant in Pure White and the finger prints don't show up as much as I expected them too which is very good, I was also pleased with the fact that the Xperia Arc S came with a screen protector to keep the screen safe from scratches and dents etc. The phone also comes with easy to use guides which helped me to link up to all of my sites including Facebook and Google, In addition the Xperia Arc S is available for a Android 4.0 'Ice Cream Sandwich' update which is awesome. The phone is also very concise considering that is a 4.2" touch screen, which makes the touchscreen easy to use and more specifically to type. The brightness is very good and so are the angles overall a Excellent Phone. The delivery only took 1 day (between ordering and receiving) so it was well worth the standard shipping. The company providing the phone is also good as the delivery exceeded my expectations and the quality and protection in the wrapping and Xperia Arc S itself was superb. Finally the Sim Free service works well as I put in my UK 3 network sim and it worked in seconds. I would recommend this phone to anyone who wishes to either enter the Android market or make an Upgrade, and I would also suggest getting the phone in white. £299.99 well spend and the cheapest Sim Free Deal you get get in the UK. Awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality phone worth it weight in gold, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Sony Ericsson Arc S Smart Phone - White (Electronics)
Been looking for a smartphone for a while, did a bit for research and this phone wow, totally worth the money. Loaded with apps from android with a lot more to choose from. Also, it does work with pay as you go sim cards. This phone is capable of much more and in my opinion a better option than an IPhone, 2 reasons cheaper and more range of apps, but's that,s only my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars BETTER THAN AN I PHONE BUY FAR, 14 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Sony Ericsson Arc S Smart Phone - White (Electronics)
THIS PHONE IS GREAT THIS WAS FOR MY WIFE ,I HAVE ONE TO .IT MAKES THE I PHONE LOOK SLOW AND SCREEN SIZE SMALL .MY SON HAS THE I PHONE AND YOU CANT COMPARE.GREAT PHONE FOR THE PRICE.WOULD BUT AGAIN

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you very much, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Sony Ericsson Arc S Smart Phone - White (Electronics)
really love this phone and great price too. wasn't sure between white and pink, but definately made the right choice, thanks

Sony Ericsson Arc S Smart Phone - White