5.0 out of 5 stars great value tennis shoe, 11 July 2012
Having suffered feet problems through buying cheaper tennis shoes - these K-Swiss shoes are excellent. They give great support for my arches and grip the court superbly. And these shoes are great value anyway!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shoes for playing tennis and similar sports 100% recommended, 13 May 2012
Great product at great price, it was smooth as usual and I'm using those already. 100% recommended purchase. I will get another ones in around a year as I use them a lot

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifelong Favourite Sports-shoe for Style and Comfort, 25 May 2014
This review is from: K-Swiss Mens Grancourt II M Low-Top (Apparel)
Their visual elegance is impossible to portray in a photograph. Looking at the image here on Amazon, you'd think they're rather plain and white. Indeed, they're white all over: no cheesy go-faster stripes, no clashing colours -- just a cute, trust-inspiring white pair of shoes with lovely seams and patterns so well-designed they're almost artistic. The subtleties of design make them beautiful not only on a pattern-and-shape level, but also in looks of youth, virility and cultural refinement -- no joke! They let me pass for a hip, young student, winning more respect and kindness than I deserve. Awesome!

They fits my foot so well* my gait improves, my ankle doesn't twist like in many shoes and my legs become bouncy and responsive. They let me change direction very quickly, their soles are suitable for gym floors and I can super-easily hold and use a fighting-stance in them -- so they're great for Krav Maga.

*The second pair I bought I bought the wrong size. I'm usually size 9-9.5, but I decided to experiment with 8.5 after measuring my foot. I'd say they're a bit on the small side, but I'm at least partly to blame. By the way, this is my third pair; the first pair I mistreated (though they too the abuse very well!) and the second pair I ordered and wore the wrong size. Getting it right now!

They give me confidence: they're stylish, they go with anything and they give me a physical edge. At 30, they're an absolute bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of trainers., 15 April 2014
Bought these for my son to play tennis. He hasn't taken them off. He finds them very comfortable stylish and perfect for playing tennis, as well as just wearing them casually.

5.0 out of 5 stars The MOST comfortable trainers, 23 July 2014
K-Swiss are the most comfortable trainers I have ever worn and this style in particular are great. Took only a few hours to wear them in and they are now worn all the time.