5.0 out of 5 stars lovely easy to wear shrug
Really stylish, well made and warm in the freezing weather. good long 'coat' length, Lovely colour and falls well. Being one size there is plenty of it for a size 10 wearer but is good with a belt and it gives lovely long sleeves and drape so not a real problem.
Published on 22 Dec 2010 by J. Kibble

3.0 out of 5 stars Colorado open front waterfall cardigan
I was not happy with this item. It doesnt sit properly around the neck, one side is bigger than the other. Also, one size, does not fit all. I found it just a bit short in the sleeves and had to keep pulling them down.
Published on 19 May 2012 by Jan

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely easy to wear shrug, 22 Dec 2010
J. Kibble (Powys Wales) - See all my reviews
Excellent value product dispatched promptly and well wrapped to arrive in good condition. Recommended as a wardrobe 'essential'that is great over anything black and is so easy to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cardigan, 10 Jan 2011
Mrs. F. Thomson "50 something, with a liking ... (Carnoustie, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely yarn, smooth and warm. I bought this to go with an outfit and it was perfect. The yarn is slightly variagated which means there is more than one colour to this cardigan, which makes it more useful. The style is great and it fitted me fine - I am a size 16 - 18.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but beware of taupe, 16 Jun 2011
I ordered one of these.I liked the photos showing the different colours. I ordered on in 'taupe', I wasn't sure what colour taupe was, but looking at the photo it looked a lovely warm brown colour. When it arrived, it was a being/cream colour.Nothing like the photo, so I was very dissapointed. the photo is incorrect.

But I liked the cardigan and contacted the seller to see if I could swap. They replied immediately and I returned the item (at my cost) and ordered a navy one. This one arrived within a few days and this time the colour WAS like the photo and is lovely. I do really like the cardigan and may order another one in a different colour.

The customer service was very good and I am very happy with the item. Just beware of the colour taupe!

5.0 out of 5 stars red cardigan, 26 July 2011
R. Horn (GB) - See all my reviews
I bought this and a blue cardigan as they are one size. I am a size 22 and can just about manage this one but the blue cardigan was too small. Probably sized up to 18 to be comfortable. Quality okay for price

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 6 Feb 2011
Aa Lambrechts "book maven" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought it for my sister and she is loving it! great material, good price, really pretty colour (I got the green one)! it is long enough to cover you bum and is not too fitted. looks great with a wide belt

5.0 out of 5 stars STYLISH AND VERSATILE, 11 Jun 2011
I have just ordered my fourth Colorado cardigan in teal.
I already have purple, lilac and burgundy - my daughters have crept away
with the purple and burgundy so I hid the lilac!
This is a wonderfully stylish cardigan which you can wear for also any
occasion and is soft and warm, but not too warm for summer evenings.
Seems to fit all sizes - but my advice is hide it from your daughters....

3.0 out of 5 stars Colorado open front waterfall cardigan, 19 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars the best delivery i have ever had, 28 Oct 2011
super fast delivery. this cardigan is lovely really good colour recommend to you highly if you are thinking of buying this item thanks so much

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good : feels good, 17 May 2011
I love this cardigan. It's just what I wanted. It looks good and it feels really good to wear. I wanted it for those cool days and evenings of spring and summer, when a thin top or dress is too little and a jacket is too much.
It looks great with narrow drape trousers and wedge heels ... and I think it would look equally good over a knee length dress of the right colour ...
In fact, I like it so much I might just get a couple of the other colours too ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 1 Dec 2010
Mrs. S. James "Sandra James" (Upminster Essex UK) - See all my reviews
Had been looking for a cardigan for ages. This is perfect and quick delivery too. All round a good buy.