Published 12 months ago by Lianne Dodd

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware the workings of the Amazon website!
Published 6 months ago by Jane Austen

5.0 out of 5 stars This is to be believed...real value and does the job at a realisitic price, 11 July 2013
I was shocked to see how much Dell wanted to charge for a replacement battery for my inspiron laptop that I nearly just threw it out of the window in temper. BUT saved be this beauty . Someone told me to check to see if I could find a battery on line and not to believe that I HAD TO HAVE A DELL ONE. So glad the my husband was right. This works perfectly , in fact better then the original that came with the laptop. I am sure that clapped out on me within a month or so.

Very Happy with this product. I must be because I don't normally bother with reviewing but if it saves someone from making the same mistake that I nearly did...it's all good.

YOUR LAPTOP CAN BREATH AGAIN :) :) :)

Lianne Dodd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 April 2013
This review is from: 4800MAH 6 CELLS HIGH QUALITY REPLACEMENT LAPTOP BATTERY FOR DELL INSPIRON 1525 1526 1545 1750 1440 14 (Electronics)
The product is a great quality replacement battery with a good battery life and would recommend it as a replacement for any Dell Inspiron 1545.

5.0 out of 5 stars batteries, 8 May 2013
Mr. P. Blenkinsopp (birmingham england) - See all my reviews
very good service item is excellent better than my original which was only 2 hrs life this has 4 recommended

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware the workings of the Amazon website!, 8 Jan 2014
I ordered this product by mistake - having checked on the amazon website again I can see why! I searched for a replacement battery for my Inspiron 1545 and the Lenoge battery was displayed. I noticed there was a drop down box under the product description to choose different types of what I assumed would be a compatible battery i.e. 6 cell or 9 cell. I chose the 9 cell battery. What I hadn't realised was that when I selected the 9 cell battery it changed the product description above it to show that it wasn't compatible with my 1545. I didn't notice this until the battery arrived. I've now ordered the correct one (6 cell) which will hopefully be delivered today. Not impressed amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for the money, 10 Sep 2013
Michael J. Rolph "M J Rolph" (Exning nr. Newmarket, Suffolk, England, UK) - See all my reviews
This is the second replacement battery for my Dell 1545 and so far it has done an adequate job. However, it has not been as good as was made out in the description. The most I have got out of the battery life whilst constantly using the laptop is just over two hours, although on idle it does last longer, and I can leave it to do a virus scan with around half battery life left and come back when it has finished the scan and have some life to spare before plugging it in. Initially, when I first bought it (after a longer than expected delivery time) I suspected I might have to return it as it came with 0% charge and after leaving the AC supply plugged in for around 3 hours it finally responded and was at 100% charge. Though it's not exceptional quality, it should last a couple more years and I would happily buy 6 of these rather than a brand new Dell battery!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerfull, 19 May 2013
Bought this to replace a dying Dell 1545 battery. Time will tell if it works out. No issues in the laptop recognising the battery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dell replacement battery disaster, 9 Dec 2013
Brought it with a view to revive my laptops lifespan, apart from a prompt delivery nothing worked since. First the battery wouldn't sit in the slot for it--loose contacts and positional. Then it killed my charger in the first few days. Soon the battery stopped charging any more. So now I have no battery, had to buy a new charger and i am worse of than where i started after buying this crap piece of equipment. I wouldn't recommend it event to my enemy.
Good luck if you have bought one.. may the soul of your laptop rust in peices...

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality, 30 Jan 2014
This is not a high quality battery. I regret buying this and will now spend the extra on a genuine replacement. The capacity of the cells drops very quickly and the laptop will soon suggest replacing the battery pack.
Initially I thought it was just one cell with high impedence, but it seems all cells are low quality.
The battery pack has been sent back to them, but they are slow in responding.
I've now got the original Dell pack back in as it lasts longer than the newer replacement!
Finally, the battery pack I had tested at just over 3000mAh and not 4800mAh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Works just like my original battery did when new. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 30 Jun 2014
Great product after charging as recommended, battery life excellent over 3 hours between charges.
Excellent delivery time less than 2 days from ordering.