4.0 out of 5 stars Hernia coverup
Purchased one of these garments to try and disguise unsightly incisional hernias in my abdomen.
Although difficult to put on and off I found the results very satisfying.
I can now wear tee shirts etc without feeling self conscious
Very pleased and will purchase more.
Published on 4 May 2012 by "Orchid"

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels Like a Tablecloth
I have been suffering from a sore back recently and part of this is down to me tensing my stomach muscles all day (I do this automatically without thinking and it does result in a continuing sore back). If this compression top holds a tiny bulge in, then my subconscience does not auto-tighten my stomach, hey-presto back issues lessen.

So my expectations of...
Published 1 month ago by Stevie Thomson

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels Like a Tablecloth, 17 Sep 2014

So my expectations of this product were quite simple. That it feels ok to wear, that its fairly simple to put on and its effective in that what I'm trying to achieve (stop me tensing). It succeeds in only the last of these three.

Opening the bag and touching the item for the first time, I expected a lycra or spandex type feel to the product. Instead I lifted it out and thought someone had mistakenly sent me a thick white tablecloth (albeit for a very small table!). Wearing this therefore takes some getting used to. This leads me to the next issue - putting this thing on. I wear a medium in just about everything, some tops I get a small when I like them tight fitting. So I purchased the medium and it's like fitting a condom on a pineapple.

My wife had to help me after I ended up in a contorted pile of arms and legs. We only succeeded in squeezing me into this after 3 minutes or so had passed. The same effort is repeated getting this thing off, i.e - I need help. Whilst its on though, I can wear a nice tight top over it a parade around like the Lion who just caught his first Gazelle. A Lion that also itches every now and then.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hernia coverup, 4 May 2012
Although difficult to put on and off I found the results very satisfying.
I can now wear tee shirts etc without feeling self conscious
Very pleased and will purchase more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Here's how to get one on......STEP INTO IT!, 29 July 2013
Mr. D. J. Woolrich (england) - See all my reviews
After struggling and contorting my body to try to get this on and off I tried another method.

Whilst you have no clothes on, simply step into it and pull it up. I guess if you've got big hips or a great big belly it will be difficult but I'm 6ft3" with a 32 waist and works for me!

Good product. Just flattens the belly fat somewhat.

Fairly comfortable.

Would buy another :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than other "support vests", 13 Jun 2013
Purchased for my husband to help support a large abdominal hernia. Better than other "support" vests I have purchased. Like the extra support panel over the abdomen. Gives a smoother line and his shirts, jumpers etc fit better.
Not a "miracle worker" does not give him a 6-pack but an excellent product. Will purchase a white one as soon as his size is available

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously tight., 9 Dec 2012
Seriously tight. Very good for formal occasion. I have managed to wear suits and tuxedoes I use to wear way back.

4.0 out of 5 stars great vest, 9 Mar 2014
once it is on it is very comfortable and helps holding stomach in. Just a bit difficult to put on as it is very narrow, but overall it is great

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product.. not enough stock!, 16 July 2013
Love the product which I always wear, need a new one but none in my size for weeks and weeks.. not happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but difficult to put on and take off, 25 April 2013
I brought this for a wedding as because I put on weight over Christmas and never lost it. When I first opened it I thought to myself I will never fit in this. I tried shoving both my arms and head in but it wouldn't go in only 1 arm and my head will go in, I took it off laughing and held it against my body looking in the mirror thinking it will never fit but I thought to myself that it will have to be tight to flatten my stomach so I tried again very determined to put it on with the help of my partner I manage on put it ok and it fit perfectly flattening my stomach it also helped my to straighten my posture.

The problem with this product is putting it on and off I needed help from my partner before I could put it on or take it off.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is completely wrong, 9 April 2013
I will be returning this ASAP as the sizing is completely wrong. I went by the sizing recommendations they use on the advertisement and it is so far wrong It is unbelievable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Sep 2014
Obioma I. Iwuagwu "Pally" (London) - See all my reviews
Good fit and confortable but too expensive it its worth.