on 9 August 2012
Excellent quality cards with a luxurious feel to them. Kids like to play cards while there on holidays and these cards do the job perfect.
on 29 April 2014
I'm a beginner magician and have been practicing with standard Bicycle cards. I bought the Waddington's to try my hands on Bridge sized deck. The quality is okay, not as good as expected. The size sure is good for people with small hands but the Linen finish doesn't provide the required friction for magic tricks.
Overall, good deck of cards for card games but didn't like them too much for magic.
on 24 April 2013
The Waddington No1 Superior Playing cards were a very good choice. The quality is there and the value for money is excellent.
on 21 April 2013
My wife plays a lot of different games of patience and thoroughly appreciates the quality of these cards for both shuffling and dealing.
on 30 December 2012
My kids are into the tricks phase of life, and so a pack of cards was sought - this arrived on time: sturdy and easy for kids to use.
on 9 January 2014
Really impressed with the quality of these playing cards. The cards have been coated in order to protect them, which is handy as the cards are used regularly and haven't frayed or shown any appearance of wear.
on 8 September 2013
I purchased these cards wanting something that will last for a long time and feel good quality.

After a bit of deliberation I decided that I would sacrifice cost over quality though, since I don't use cards very often. I started to search for a good cheap pack of cards on Amazon, looking for fairly good reviews as well. I then come across these, Cheap and great reviews, I decided to go for it and buy them.

I was not disappointed, when they arrived I was extremely happy with the quality, if you're looking for a pack of cards, don't hesitate, just buy these.
on 8 January 2014
Bought two packs of cards. Not much more I can say they are cards. Arrived as promised and were reasonably priced
on 31 May 2014
The cards are printed off centre but fine for club bridge. good quality great for the price would buy again.
on 24 August 2013
Cards arrived on time. It saved me lot of time going round shops. This way order was completed in few minutes and cards were delivered before the expected date. Quality of Waddington cards is excellant. I would recommend these to anyone of any age.

See one answered question