5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
My new Muffin Tray has just arrived here in Italy where I live. I was really amazed at the quality of the product as it's such
Published on 21 Nov. 2012 by aruald

Delivery for this item was very prompt.

Published 14 months ago by heccaet

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: PRIMA 35 x 26 x 3 cm 1-Piece Muffin Pan (Kitchen & Home)
a convenient price. I had read some of the previous reviews that were very positive. I compared it with the old Muffin Tray that I already own, this is much heavier and has bigger and deeper muffin space. I can certainly reccommend this to everyone. "Great buy".

5.0 out of 5 stars good tin, 15 Dec. 2012
This review is from: PRIMA 35 x 26 x 3 cm 1-Piece Muffin Pan (Kitchen & Home)
great muffin tin. i've tested it the next day. easy to clean, non-sticky so not need to use paper cups, little of oil its enough, arrived pretty fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 April 2013
JamesW (Nr Stroud, Gloucester) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: PRIMA 35 x 26 x 3 cm 1-Piece Muffin Pan (Kitchen & Home)
Worked like a charm. I sprayed them with a bit if fry light and 12 muffins dropped out perfectly and tasted delicious. Easily cleaned as well and a superb price. I'm not sure what more you could hope for

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Muffin Tin, 27 Jun. 2012
B. E. Adams (Hampshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PRIMA 35 x 26 x 3 cm 1-Piece Muffin Pan (Kitchen & Home)
This really does do all it claims.

I would recommend this to anyone wishing to buy new bakeware.

From the first time I used this tin I knew I had bought the right item as it was so easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Non stick is superb, 21 April 2013
This review is from: PRIMA 35 x 26 x 3 cm 1-Piece Muffin Pan (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this to replace a non stick tray that has never really been non stick. Decided that instead of getting irritated each time I used it I would buy new! Didn't give it 5 as I feel that the holes could do with being just a tiny bit larger. Great product though, food just fell off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for making muffins, 2 Aug. 2012
Silverfrog (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: PRIMA 35 x 26 x 3 cm 1-Piece Muffin Pan (Kitchen & Home)
I've recently started making muffins and after failed attempts at smaller trays, I decided to invest in a proper one. I'm so glad that I did. At a reasonable price (under a fiver at the time of purchase) this really does make a difference in making those perfect looking muffins. I used normal sized fairy cake cases that seemed to fit nicely and the results were great. I found that even if overfilled, the muffins just spill over on the top and when the come out it gives them that classic 'muffin' look. I'm a novice baker by the way so not particularly knowledgeable but I really liked this tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cupcake pan, 10 July 2012
This review is from: PRIMA 35 x 26 x 3 cm 1-Piece Muffin Pan (Kitchen & Home)
Non stick and perfect. I ordered a few others and this is by far the best. Will purchase other products by same company. It has deep pockets for proper cupcakes. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars last muffin tin you,ll ever buy, 19 Jan. 2013
This review is from: PRIMA 35 x 26 x 3 cm 1-Piece Muffin Pan (Kitchen & Home)
this is a super heavyweight tin, cooks even perfect size muffins, easy to clean and doesnt bend or buckle in the heat. dont think i will ever need another one.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little on the shallow side - not practical if you are wanting to make medium to big muffins/cupcakes, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: PRIMA 35 x 26 x 3 cm 1-Piece Muffin Pan (Kitchen & Home)
Delivery for this item was very prompt.

The recesses for the muffins/cupcakes are a significantly shallower than I expected, with a depth of approximately 2.5 cm. Thus, including the height of the lip and approximately 5mm for the rise of the cupcake, you're looking at final cakes that will be about 3 to 3.5 cm high. So if you're looking to make fairy cakes, it's perfect. However, if you are looking for something to make cupcakes more akin to the size you find in a bakery or grocer, it's not the right product. I don't therefore, feel it warrants the description "Deep cup".

I have not yet used the product, and probably won't any time soon as I'm going to have to find something else to bake the cupcakes I planned for this weekend. I'm planning to keep it though, as it looks like it'll be great for mini quiches, small diet muffins and canapes, The non-stick looks good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a deep cup tray, 21 Sept. 2013
This review is from: PRIMA 35 x 26 x 3 cm 1-Piece Muffin Pan (Kitchen & Home)
The tray isn't deep cup at all and would be more suitable to make cookies rather than muffins or fairy cakes. The diameter of each of the wells is far too large to even make fairy cakes. All in all, a pretty awful purchase.

PRIMA 35 x 26 x 3 cm 1-Piece Muffin Pan