Colour Name: Cyan|Change

on 11 May 2012
As ink cartridges Epson seemed to be slightly cheaper than the various other makes I've used in the past. This particular cartridge is very good if you need to print pictures of the sun, bananas, butter, New York cabs, canaries, ickle baby chicks, corn on the cobs, daffodils, dumper trucks, grapefruits, lemons, lemon sharks, macaroni, omelets, sponges, tiger swallowtail butterflys, bees, wasps, egg yolks, the simpsons, vanilla ice cream, pooh bear, cheese and some scenes from the Wizard of Oz.

It's rubbish for London buses (unless it's a yellow one)
on 6 December 2012
This was the cheapest i could find including delivery and VAT, and i did extensive research, don't use re manufactured as its not worth it.
on 8 August 2012
This is quality ink for an amazing printer. It is so economical and yet it is capable of printing out an acceptable photo image. I have other printers for the my special art prints, but the printer I use this ink with is the workhorse printing out quality promotional material. When I bought the printer I thought that the ink may be of a lower quality, but it is great.
on 26 December 2013
They just go on and on, with great printing results, and work out far cheaper than other cartridges that purport to be the cheapest. I previously had another make of printer that advertised that it had the cheapest printing costs - not so. I was spending a fortune regularly buying the "cheap" ink cartridges. The high capacity Epson's last for months and even after you get a low ink warning, they still go on for weeks. They do cost more to buy initially, but are sooooo much cheaper in the long run. Just buy them.
on 8 April 2013
Did a lot of research to find reasonably priced ink. This supplier won! The product gives very good results, including the others - magenta - cyan - black. Excellent Service, goods as described & well packed.
on 8 April 2013
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ALL USERS! VERY GOOD COLOUR REPLICATION, FOR PHOTOCOPIES AND REPRODUCTION OF PHOTOGRAPHS ON THE EPSON WP4525. I CHOSE THIS ITEM AFTER MUCH RESEARCH, VERY REASONABLE PRICE.
on 27 February 2015
After having a few problems with cheaper, non-Epson cartridges, I decided to buy original. The print quality is OK, and they work every time in my Epson Workforce Pro WP-4535 printer.
on 14 August 2013
The cartridges for the Epson printer don't come cheap but what is great about these XL ones are the amount of ink. The price was excellent and the delivery was first class.
on 15 May 2013
As with the other Epson cartridges I have purchased, the quality is very good indeed and I would not be tempted to go for any so-called special offers
on 6 December 2012