Price:£2.99+ Free shipping

on 6 August 2013
I like this iphone 4 case. It is a novelty item. I like the size of the ear as it makes it easier for me to find my iphone when I am at home. How can you loose a big ear like that!

The only thing I don't like about the ear is that you can't access your side buttons and wake/sleep button. When you put the iphone into the ear it is waking the iphone up as the wake button is getting pressed with the ear.

Would highly recommend this item for novelty freaks.
on 17 November 2011
I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. She wants another one now for her spare phone so she has 2 ears. lol. But its a shame they only make it for the right ear. We had a really good laugh when it arrived all week long. Its really good......and..........also is good.
on 4 December 2013
Looks great and it will be a great present to give as a joke. For the price it is well worth it too.
on 18 November 2011
If you're thinking of getting a case for your swanky new iphone, dont look any further this. Not only does it have the comedy factor (see pic) it also keeps your phone all shiny and new...if you have got a 'Prince Charles Ear Case Cover Skin for Iphone 4 4s Novelty fun', you have havent got a 'Prince Charles Ear Case Cover Skin for Iphone 4 4s Novelty fun'

Get/buy it now!!