5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice from someone who has been there and done it well., 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: How to Create an Income from Home with a Successful and Profitable Etsy Shop (Kindle Edition)
In my opinion there can be nobody better placed to write a book like this one than someone who has actually created and runs their own successful Etsy shop as it is not just theory, it is experience and wisdom being imparted.

When I bought this book I wanted to know what I needed to do to create my own shop, how to make it stand out and how the Etsy environment differed from other online selling environments like eBay and Amazon. The book told me everything I needed to know and more. The author imparts her experiences (both good and bad) in a conversational, easy to read manner and each chapter ends with a check list of things that you should have gained knowledge of within that chapter. I found this to be an excellent system as it prompted me to re-read the parts that needed to sink in more.

This is NOT a recipe book claiming "Do this and you will be successful", it is an honest and open account of what the author did to make HER shop successful from which you can take pointers and advice and apply them to your shop.

An excellent read with excellent advice. I am glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wise investment, 17 Feb 2013
I've read a lot of articles, blogs, book etc on how to create a successful etsy shop, some of the books cost me quite a bit of money, I only wish I had found this one first, because it is the only one that has given me sound, honest, realistic advice and at a fraction of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 1 July 2013
I found this really helpful, lots of tips and encouragement,
This is not a how to get rich quick book i
But it had lots of ways to make selling your items in a more focused way and if you are willing to put the work in you can make money

5.0 out of 5 stars Etsy, 5 Nov 2013
Mrs. Tracey Kelly (Unitied Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a fantastic book with some great tips for newbies opening up their stores. I have taken some of these tips on board and my sales have increased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 22 Feb 2014
I loved this book. Rebecca tells her 'story' in a cheerful and friendly manner. She points out the pluses and the pitfalls of selling online in a clear, concise manner and explains costings and pricing details clearly.

I am now working on creating my own online shop to sell inspirational textiles and craft supplies. Rebecca's guidance is proving to be very useful. Thanks, Rebecca!

Jan

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful reference book, 20 Dec 2013
Written from the point of view of someone who has been running an Etsy shop successfully for some time this little book gives all kinds of useful information to assist anyone new at the game. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Reference Book, 18 Nov 2013
I purchased this book to download to my android, to add to my collection of reference books, ideal for when on the move. And I'm very pleased I did. Rebecca Galardo writes in a pleasing down to earth manner. Step by step information, not only to do with Etsy, but also various blog sites on how to get your business out there in. You won't be disappointed with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Info & Stories, 28 Sep 2013
Loved all the personal stories - these we're used on many occasions to illustrate a point. Really helped me get a feel of how it could be running my own Etsy store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 18 Sep 2013
Interesting, down to earth and informative read. Very helpful and different as it can be somewhat difficult to get that sort of information usually.

5.0 out of 5 stars craft business guide, 5 May 2013
An honest and helpful account of how a woman went from being in desperate need of cash to running an etsy business. Plenty of useful tips and pitfalls toavoid.