on 18 September 2013
Crunchy and fresh tasting, far better quality than I have been getting locally in Supermarkets.... and cheaper than I have been getting locally in Supermarkets too. Will be setting up a monthly order on these.

Quality seems to be declining, many more bad ones in subsequent bags, and just received a bag that taste weird (cinnamon-ish)...Ive cancelled my subscription and wont be ordering again.
on 13 July 2013
The nuts are clean and they taste good although there are a few bad one in the mix but that is to be expected i guess.
I recommend this.
on 7 April 2014
these hazelnuts are fresh and tasty every time, no issues with them at all. will definitely re-order. Also I buy them on subscribe and save
on 11 January 2014
Very reasonable price for these hazelnuts. Bake them for 10 minutes, rub off loose skin in a tea towel and add a bit of salt..tasty.
on 21 October 2014
Excellent, crisp, fresh, tasty and well priced.
on 4 June 2014
We love these hazelnuts, had my subscription running for the last 6 months, the quality declined, and the last batch was inedible, possibly wasn't stored in a dry place, and I cancelled my subscription today...