on 6 June 2015
I am disappointed, as I ordered the product in May and received it BUT with a best before date of...6 months! Considering I am buying bulk, I wont be buying from this company again and learned the lesson to ask for the best before date. I therefore suggest people order smaller quantities in order that the products will be still 'fresh' and usable. The same happened to the sesame seeds I ordered from this same company (Suma).
on 30 November 2013
Pumpkin seeds contain useful amounts of micro-nutrients, like manganese, magnesium, iron and zinc. These pumpkin seeds were a bargain (at the time I bought them), and they taste just as good as any other pumpkin seeds I have bought. Therefore I have given them five stars and I thoroughly recommend them.
on 2 June 2014
i am chewing through a handful each day and I also grind them down into smoothies and home made chocolates as they are known to get rid of our internal parasites which apparently 95% of us have...
These may look not quite as good as other brands, not quite a uniform green colour, but that seems to be purely cosmetic and they seem to be no different to other brands. Personally I use these to mix in with the dough for home-made bread.
on 14 July 2014
I am pleased with this product. when comparing value for money against other products this one came out best, I am happy with the quality and have had no problems with delivery.
on 18 August 2015
Divine, organic pumpkin seeds which taste incredible, especially on porridge! Highly recommend and great value when compared to Planet Organic/H&B et al
on 16 May 2014
These Suma organic pumpkin seeds are just as good as expensive ones in little bags from the supermarket or health food shop but work out much cheaper.
on 24 June 2015
It 's very tasty pumpkin seeds. Delivered quick. I use it for my porridge and salads. I love that pumpkin seed and I would like to advice buy it.
on 16 July 2015
These seeds used for shoving into home made bread along with other secret additives. They are a good colour and fresh. Okay.
on 10 April 2014
Excellent quality, and tasty too, so we are keeping them around the house to snack on. Thank you very much!