5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
These are brilliant sunflower seeds, a good size and very fresh, like all Suma products. They are a continuous part of my diet and during the summer months when I have loads of vegetables from the allotment, all I need to create a whole meal is a handful of lightly roasted seeds sprinkled on the top... yummy!
Published 23 months ago by gentlehealer

3.0 out of 5 stars Organic Sunflower Seeds
Items arrived promptly, which is always good. However, one packet had a hole in so the seeds were leaking out and I thought I was ordering via Subscribe and Save, which proved not to be the case.
Published 20 months ago by Shunammite

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Well..., 26 April 2013
This review is from: Suma Organic Sunflower Seeds 2.5 kg (Grocery)
if this is for birds, then I'm happy to be one.

Amazing value and quality. I've had my fair share of miniscule sunflower seeds, and some mammoth ones too. These are a fair size.

Mixed with other seeds, they make the tastiest granola bars, seed bread, cookies, and more. I spent a good hour toasting them so that next time, one has ready toasted seeds at hand for baking (or erm, a snack when you're feeling weak). They are totally moreish and underrated in baking in favour of posher pumpkin and hemp seeds.

A no-brainer bargain, you've just got to get a bag from the shops to see the difference in price, and absolute none in quality. One just has to find space to house all these seeds. Glad I took the gamble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine sunflower seeds, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Suma Organic Sunflower Seeds 2.5 kg (Grocery)
Very fine sunflower seeds, that works fine in raw stuff as well as in baked things. I will by them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product..., 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Suma Organic Sunflower Seeds 2.5 kg (Grocery)
nice big seeds & a great price! Have also ordered other Suma products & highly recommend them for quality, size of grains, nuts etc & fast delivery. Will definitely be back for more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Is it only me?, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Suma Organic Sunflower Seeds 2.5 kg (Grocery)
... but I have become very suspicious of any product coming out of China. This is not a political or ideological statement. Too many things coming from there have poor and even potentially health damaging quality. And I simply do NOT know, if 'organic' means the same in China as in Europe. Hence, I am giving it only four stars.

It is my own fault that I did not read the full product description beforehand. I made the same mistake with other Suma seeds that I ordered at the same time.

Apart from that, everything else was fine. Delivery, etc. etc. ... It is simply that I do not know how to deal with the Chinese meaning of 'organic'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Health conscious?, 4 Feb. 2014
Mrs. D. Schofield "manchester" (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suma Organic Sunflower Seeds 2.5 kg (Grocery)
One can not go wrong adding sunflower seeds to everyday diet. I use it in baking and my breakfast everyday. Most useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy living., 10 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Suma Organic Sunflower Seeds 2.5 kg (Grocery)
From my search for similar products this one is reasonably priced and with this item I have had no problems with quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Dec. 2014
red0209 (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Suma Organic Sunflower Seeds 2.5 kg (Grocery)
When buying seeds, I'm looking for a very small amount of spoiled seeds (if any), a fairly consistent size, a non-bitter taste and a texture that isn't too dry. These seeds tick all of those boxes, and have the added bonus of being apparently organic. There was around seven months from the date of delivery until the best before date, which isn't the longest for a fairly large quantity such as this. If you make sure to store the seeds in the proverbial cool, dry place out of direct sunlight, they will remain perfectly edible for far longer than that. I was eating these sunflower seeds until six months past the best before date without any problems or change in the taste.

I'm sure that anyone considering buying sunflowers seeds knows about their benefits; among other things they are high in fibre, protein, vitamin E, B vitamins and have been claimed to have cholesterol lowering properties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Health & Value, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Suma Organic Sunflower Seeds 2.5 kg (Grocery)
Good Quality product @ a very competitive price , probably larger quantity than we would normally buy but certainly an excelant deal .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014