5.0 out of 5 stars Good style, 26 May 2010
This review is from: Bell Faction (Sports)
I'm really happy with this helmet. I have quite a small head and have had a bit of trouble finding helmets which fit, plus I'm not a big fan of how the traditional style bicycle helmets look, but this one is pretty cool. It comes with 3 different widths of padding for front & back so you can adjust the inside cushioning to get the best fit. A previous review on amazon advised to get the smallest size possible for your head (because the fit can only be adjusted via the padding) and I did just that. My head is 55cm and I ordered a small size (51-56cm). If I use the medium padding at the back and slim at the front I get a perfect snug fit. the helmet also comes in a medium size (54-59cm) and large size (58-63cm). Overall if you are looking for solid but good looking helmet I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bell Faction Bike Helmet, 13 April 2009
David Everington "davidfrommars" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bell Faction (Sports)
I was pleasantly surprised with this - the price is good, it's well made, and comfortable to wear. It's best to buy the smallest size that will fit you because if your head is smaller than the helmet, you need to use the padded pieces supplied to make it fit, and the fit is better if you don't need to use these.

5.0 out of 5 stars M N B, 20 July 2009
This review is from: Bell Faction (Sports)
Great Design, Sturdy, Protective, Light, Hard Wearing, No Fiddly Adjustments, Comfortable to wear, multi-purpose helmet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, good-looking helmet., 29 Mar 2012
This review is from: Bell Faction (Sports)
This helmet (size M) fits great on my head (58cm) using the medium size foam paddings on the inside. Simple, good-looking shape and design, very good for everyday use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I`m in Swat. Or Counter-terrorism! No not really, I`m just a cyclist., 11 July 2012
This review is from: Bell Faction (Sports)
I`ve never really liked those other dorky style helmets. never. Even in the early days when they were all you could get. They just didn`t look fun.

Anyway, I decided to go back into cycling again and while in store saw this Helmet. I was immediately taken by it. I know a lot of kids use it for BMX chucking about, but I like It for that more militaristic and serious look that isn`t dorking about. Heck, I just LIKE IT! If I like it then I`ll enjoy my cycling just that bit more. Right? But it seemed a bit pricey... Surely I can get a better deal on the net?

Yep. Same thing, way cheaper (by 10 at time of writing).

I went for the Large size as I have a big head (well I do). It arrived relatively quickly (2 days) and it fit absolutely fine. Perfect really. i`m a bit of a skin head and it seemed moulded just for my skull! I didn`t need to use any extra padding at all. It doesn`t stand on the head too high, so the forehead and eyes do get top-cover protection. The rear of the skull is definitely more protected so I feel quite safe about that area behind me. You also have plenty of ear space so you can hear all round you.

I`ve had a couple of rideouts in it and love it. Maybe it`s just me, but I`m kinda pleased no one in my area has a cycle helm like mine. I suspect these will become more popular in time. Especially the dark grey colours for the men as it has a real army, paratrooper look. I could see white being popular too. Just to be safe I stuck one strip of luminous tape on the back of the helm so drivers will see that at night.

Nice tough and strong feel. Totally smooth so I guess your head will skid if it contacts with anything and objects will likely skewer off in an accident (hopefully they`ll be no accidents). Very light as well. Good adjustable straps.

Did I say I love this helmet?

I don`t like giving anything 5 stars as nothing is perfect. But it gets 5 anyway.

Recommended. I`d get one quick before the price starts jacking up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Helmet, 30 July 2011
This review is from: Bell Faction (Sports)
This a a great helmet for a head 57-59 cms (medium). It is light and easy to see as it's white. Fully recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticks the boxes, 6 Aug 2012
This review is from: Bell Faction (Sports)
This is my first ever cycle helmet so I am not an expert. After a fair amount of research I decided on this one because of the many positive reviews. I have no idea if it will ever do the job, nor do I plan to put it to the test!! It fits well and appears to be solid enough. I might look like a stormtrooper wearing it, which might be to my advantage in city streets, but honestly I don't care. The straps are initially a bit of a fiddle, but eventually it seems to come together.

4.0 out of 5 stars It stays well on your head, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Bell Faction (Sports)
I cannot say this is good or not unless I'll bang my head on something and my head comes unharmed but it stays well on your head and it comes with some adjustable things that clip on the inside of the helmet and also collect sweating...you can wash these.
As usual, Amazon delivered this quicker than expected and that's the reason I use Amazon all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bike Helmet, 24 Jun 2011
J. Watson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bell Faction (Sports)
This helmet is great. It looks cool and can be adjusted by putting thicker/thinner pads inside to make sure the helmet fits properly. Makes Bike Helmets - that are usually "uncool" - appealing to children like mine. BRILLIANT!
Bell Faction, Matt White Plaid, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Great helmet, 10 Dec 2010
J. Griffith (High Peak GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bell Faction (Sports)
I'm very happy with this purchase. This is a good quality product and feels very safe and solid. It fits very well. Ideal for the comuter cyclist, not so good for sports cycling. The only problem is that the white version has a matt finish that holds the dirt. On the plus side, its highly visible to other road users and so contributes to your safety in another way. For the price its a very good buy.

ARRAY(0xac47d510)