4.0 out of 5 stars Navibot - Works a treat
I love my navibot. We have a large flat with wooden floors throughout so our navibot has works a treat. We have him scheduled to clean once a day, and once a week we go around the edges of the flat ourselves to get the little bits it can't reach. It's given me hours back in my weekend as I am not having to Hoover so much.
Published 18 months ago by Jane

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy if you have a fitted carpet.
Published 19 months ago by old and grey

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy if you have a fitted carpet., 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Samsung VCR8895L4A NaviBot Silencio Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Stealth Grey (Kitchen & Home)
This cleaner will not dock with the recharger on our fitted lounge carpet.Samsung customer care said that it cannot dock unless the docking area is on a wood floor, or that we cut out a piece of our fitted carpet, to place the recharger on!!!.They also suggested i should have downloaded the user manual,which runs to 46 pages, and read it before i bought the item!! As i have had a ROOMBA for the previous 5 years, with no docking trouble,i should have continued with their latest model, but i was drawn to Samsung because of the low noise level, and have a number of their products, which are problem free.There are other issues with this cleaner, a lousy emptying system, a complcated brush removal, a complicated cleaner timer set up, and two rotating side brushes that went out of shape the day i tried the cleaner for the first time.Finally it picks up very little, compared to the Roomba and the Neato, which i also tried,though unfortunately the neato has similar docking problems to the Samsung.
very disappointing, particularly the answers from Samsung,i shall now order a differnt make.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiles and Laminate, 24 Feb 2013
I bought this thinking my new extension of 80 sq meters of hard floor would be well suited to this product. It was randomly going around the hall and lounge and seemed to be going a quite an efficient pattern. Unfortunately we lost this product under the sofa on 2 occasions, the body is curved enough to get under the sofa but if your sofa has bumps or in near tolerance of height it might get stuck. As my sofa is accessible from all 4 sides, it got stuck more than we liked. However we didn't use the boundary barriers - these are used for goal post type boundarys.

4.0 out of 5 stars Navibot - Works a treat, 10 Mar 2013