5.0 out of 5 stars Good and honest product, 30 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Cover-Up Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10.1" Tablet (TF101 / TF101G) Cover Case (Version Stand) - Black (Accessory)
I own a TF101 and have been using a cover for both keyboard and tablet. However, as it was too bulky, I decided to look for a cover just for the tablet and I ended up ordering the Cover Case, mainly for its low price. The shipping was fast (I live in Portugal) and the item arrived well packaged and in great conditions.
Overall, I'm pretty happy with this buy: for such a low priced item, the overall quality is acceptable, the material is sturdy and durable and it fits my tablet perfectly (all buttons, jacks, connectors, etc. are accessible, and the audio is not muffled).
Having said that, it is clear that you can buy a better product, but not for this kind of money. I would recommend this cover for anyone with a TF101 that doesn't want a top end item with a top end price tag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cover for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Tablet, 11 Feb. 2012
I've received the cover for my Asus Eee Pad Transformer tablet 4 days after the order in my home in Spain. Service as expected, very good.
The cover are as expected quality, exatly my Asus tablet dimension and as quality describer by seller, very good quality, I'm very happy of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 2 Feb. 2014
Value for money. I got this for my Eee Pad TF101, It arrived promptly and the Tablet was easy to fit and is 100% secure with easy access to all connections. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014