5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine
What can i say? this netbook does what it says on the box, very compact, easy to carry around, connect to the internet fast lots of features, battery life very good, overall a great machine worth the money.
Published on 3 Feb 2012 by Vince

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could set this as negative stars, I would.
The service by the sellers was excellent, and they helped me through the returns very well.

However I had to send it back to Canada at a massive cost to myself, as a freepost label wasn't included.

Published 13 months ago by Courtney7201

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent machine, 3 Feb 2012
This review is from: New 7inch Laptop Android 2.2 Wifi Via8650 256MB 4GB Nand 800M Netbook Flash 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Way above expectations, 11 Mar 2012
This mini laptop is great for the job. Out of the box its very good value for money. It comes pre-installed with everything needed to surf the net and create/edit office files. Only drawback with mine is that I needed to install Google Framework (Talk, GMail, Market, Maps etc) in order to download apps from android market.
You'll need to buy an SD card seperately if you want more storage but they're only a few pounds. Also I'm using it with a 16gb USB stick to get the best out of it (storing large files etc.)
Works very well with films (MP4) and screen has good viewing angle and image quality for the price.

I use it with my ZTE Blade mobile phone to surf the net. I use the phone as a WiFi hotspot - works great.

All in all it's amazing value for the money and with a little know how it can be made to do a lot more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, 19 April 2012
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter much to the disgust of my techno snob partner who believes if it isn't apple its not worth having. When it arrived we got it out of the box and set it up and my partner was amazed how good it was for the price we paid. Does exactly what my daughter needs it for and we are all very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars review, 19 Mar 2012
Bought of my fourteen year old . loves it. wanted to be able to get something like a mobile phone but with a key pad. price was brilliant and a very speedy delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could set this as negative stars, I would., 1 Jun 2013

The product itself was terrible, the programming had been taken straight from an android phone, and put straight into the netbook hardware unaltered, so it still thought it was a phone. Every relevant pop up included '' do not turn off the phone while.... Is in process'', which is just lazy programming in my opinion. If you make a netbook at least tell it it's a netbook.
When typing, a keyboard would appear on the screen, even though you're allready typing on the keyboard of the netbook. Another example of terrible programming. It would be justifiable for that to happen if it was a touchscreen device, but it's not, and therefore serves no purpose.
It had a screen rotate option, which is entirely useless seeing as the product is obviously not designed for vertical use. The mousepad controls don't change in accordance to the screens new position, and the screen of the netbook does not fold flat enough to properly be able to see it. Plus, a screen rotate function is never found on netbooks, only phones. Yet ANOTHER terrible example of disastrous programming!
The general running of the netbook was slow and laggy, and it forced closed all the open apps every three quarters of an hour or so. Not to mention many of the apps on the app store weren't compatible with the device.

Very, very disappointed with the quality of this netbook.

Do not buy it under any circumstances! I wish I had listened to the reviews before buying it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good, once bugs ironed out, 8 Jun 2012
This is an almost completely re-written review (after owning for 6 months) because I've recently sent it back to the sellers, SR3 Distribution, who fixed the faults and shortcomings, and now it works a treat! YouTube now works fine. Recently I've wirelessly downloaded books from Google Play, so now it's an e-reader as well, and one I don't have to hold upright! The device is not designed for use with the 802n (high speed) wireless signal, only for 802 b/g. I haven't tried the 3G as it's mainly for home use. Web pages load slower than higher-spec machines, but not too slow. Mine can't play BBC I-player or the other catch-up TV services.

Some minor irritations remain - the drop-outs: the internet browser and some apps suddenly drop out when you are on the site or an app - luckily if you click back the same page is usually there. Sometimes the wireless signal disconnects itself for no good reason and I have to manually connect again, but this is not frequent.

This laptop is good value for money and I find it very useful for checking the weather, my emails, my bank balance and the news first thing in bed in the morning (I'm retired!). I've recently done online shopping, no probs. It is small and light, is totally silent, does not get hot and has a good battery life (3 or more hours). It is good for showing photos and has good definition. For other good features read the other positive reviews! And it is far easier to use than a tablet or pad because one does not have to hold it upright with the left had and poke it with the right - it's virtually hands free using the on-screen Android keyboard with a Tecknet wireless mouse I bought cheaply from Amazon. It's the ultimate 'bedtime browser', and even now I haven't explored all its capabilities.

Now that this laptop has come down in price it is even better value for money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing, 5 April 2012
Very pleased with the product internet runs smoothly and games work fine. Adobe flash player is a problem and the office site is confusing but overall a genuinely good product definitely worth the price . A MUST BUY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little Netbook for a great price, 10 May 2012
Great item and great seller
This is a good basic model good as a sidekick or emergencey stand-in to your main laptop/ desktop computer.
It was delivered the next morning and when the charger blew on Sunday evening I emailed the seller and got a near instant response and my new charger came on Wed Morning after the bank holiday. I intended to take my nice spangly laptop on holiday but stepped on it and didn't have the time/ money to get it repaired before I go but I'm glad I found this little gem. It comes with a good selection of pre-loaded apps but it's a really easy and quick process to delete any you don't want and download ones you do and it has a good keyboard which I prefer over finger or stylus the screen is sharp and clear and read easily by my mother who has dodgy eyesight. It's light and silent and great when you're on the go. The sounds not bad for the price and My only niggle is I cant get the Dongle I bought working which is in the list of supported ones but I'm sure I'll use it sometime in the future.
The best way to get it working to your requirements is by having a fiddle around and I reccomend you download the hotmail app as it's a lot quicker than going via the browser and displays your emails in nthe correct size and ratio.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 April 2012
Great little laptop, very easy to use and connects to wifi hotspots within seconds. Sadly i had to send mine back as it would not work if i put a memory stick/ hard drive into the USB port. It is just a tiny little thing so could not handle that much data which is understandable. Works great using a SD card. I would recommend this product but only if you are not planning to plug a hard drive into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 12 April 2012
very speedy delivery, well impressed, ordered Tue delivered early Thur despite only being standard delivery. Granddaughter currently - very happily - setting it up but it looks fine, works so far, and seems excellent value at a third the average price

New 7inch Laptop Android 2.2 Wifi Via8650 256MB 4GB Nand 800M Netbook Flash 10