5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic clarity
Published 19 months ago by RG

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special
No lens cap, hard to focus, poor quality for price paid. My old bins are sharper and clearer and they where half the price
Published 9 months ago by sally

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic clarity, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
I bought these binoculars for a safari holiday after being recommended them by my sister who has the same model. They arrived very quickly and were just what I needed for our holiday. I was able to spot and view far away animals very easily and clearly and their light weight meant I could hang them round my neck all day without aches and pains. As they are so compact I know I will take them out and about with me in the countryside now I'm back home. Also, the fold back eye cups make them the first binoculars I have been able to see with effectively as a glasses wearer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great binoculars - pity about the poorly designed case, 9 Sep 2013
Sussman "Sussman" (London CA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
The Good:

These are very comfortable on the eyes as the soft rubber eye-pieces are done very well. You can focus them rapidly with relative ease. They are light weight. The clarity on use is really superb. Overall these binocular are top quality with great optics which are keenly priced price.

The Bad:

Here in is the let-down, the supplied carry case is too small and bends the eye-pieces if you use it - considering the attention to detail made by the manufacture, this is an unpleasant surprise, hence one star off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable and effective, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
Bought these for a safari in Kruger. They were great - my wife used them all the time while I was taking photographs. She really liked them and on the on occasion I used them, they did the job well. Nice and small, but gave the resolution we needed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and good performance, 28 Dec 2013
I bought these to replace my Pentax compact bino's very impressed with build quality and image quality and very good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars safari heaven, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
If you want a light weight, compact, good build and does what it says on the tin, then these are for you and your wonderful Safari, bird watching etc etc etc. They were invaluable for looking at the wildlife especially the distant black rhino!!!!!!!! (had to get that in)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money - can be tricky to position, 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
Fairly new to binocs, tried some of these, and liked them. Not disappointed - light, handy, and decent brightness/clarity for the size. The only difficulty for me being getting the positioning of the eyes right without a bit of jiggling. I think that this may be down to the small exit pupil size. Once latched onto, the image is fine. Provided the bird has not flown :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic general purpose binoculars, 6 Jan 2014
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
Got these for general use on rambles, holidays, and simple animal watching. These are great. Solid build. Smooth gearing. Focusing is a snap. Optics are clear and minor adjustments are easy. Carrying case is a serious addition - one we'll actually use. This is replacing a pair of REI binoculars of the same magnification and seem a sure thing to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars They look excellent, 26 Jan 2013
Andrew Frost (Hartlepool, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
Received these today about 5 days before the notified delivery date !!!

Got them out of the smart travel bag and they looked and felt very sturdy and they are so light - when they are round my neck they hardly seem to be there.

I wear varifocal lens glasses so was concerned about vision and was prepared to return them. But, I turned back the eyecups as recommended in the comprehensive instruction book, focused my left eye and then with the centre knob focussed both eyes and, wow, the image was really sharp and bright. They focus down to probably 4 meters and changing distances does require refocussing. But they are excellent. We are now debating buying another pair for my wife.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are good quality binoculars at a decent price., 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
I bought these to put in my pocket when walking the dog hoping to view birds and other wildlife in more detail. They are definitely at least 2 steps up from medium price binoculars with sharp images and good colour transmission. I do find it slightly difficult to achieve a single circular image when the hingeing the binoculars out, however they do reward care spent in setting them up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 11 Oct 2013