4.0 out of 5 stars Great binoculars - pity about the poorly designed case
The Good:

These are very comfortable on the eyes as the soft rubber eye-pieces are done very well. You can focus them rapidly with relative ease. They are light weight. The clarity on use is really superb. Overall these binocular are top quality with great optics which are keenly priced price.

The Bad:

Here in is the let-down, the supplied...
Published 20 months ago by Susman

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special
No lens cap, hard to focus, poor quality for price paid. My old bins are sharper and clearer and they where half the price
Published 19 months ago by sally

4.0 out of 5 stars Great binoculars - pity about the poorly designed case, 9 Sept. 2013
Susman "Sussman" (London Mills IL) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The Good:

The Bad:

Here in is the let-down, the supplied carry case is too small and bends the eye-pieces if you use it - considering the attention to detail made by the manufacture, this is an unpleasant surprise, hence one star off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable and effective, 27 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
Bought these for a safari in Kruger. They were great - my wife used them all the time while I was taking photographs. She really liked them and on the on occasion I used them, they did the job well. Nice and small, but gave the resolution we needed

5.0 out of 5 stars safari heaven, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
If you want a light weight, compact, good build and does what it says on the tin, then these are for you and your wonderful Safari, bird watching etc etc etc. They were invaluable for looking at the wildlife especially the distant black rhino!!!!!!!! (had to get that in)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic clarity, 18 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
I bought these binoculars for a safari holiday after being recommended them by my sister who has the same model. They arrived very quickly and were just what I needed for our holiday. I was able to spot and view far away animals very easily and clearly and their light weight meant I could hang them round my neck all day without aches and pains. As they are so compact I know I will take them out and about with me in the countryside now I'm back home. Also, the fold back eye cups make them the first binoculars I have been able to see with effectively as a glasses wearer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and good performance, 28 Dec. 2013
I bought these to replace my Pentax compact bino's very impressed with build quality and image quality and very good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Gem, 13 Sept. 2013
M. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
For the money these are excellent small binoculars - clear, easy to centre and focus, light and pocket sized. Might even by a spare pair just to stay in the car for those odd opportunities that present themselves

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
I bought these for my son's birthday and he loves them. He took them on holiday with him to Yorkshire recently and he said that they are brilliant. Highly recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Compact Binos, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
Light, compact, clear, easy to focus with a good case and they look quite cool too. Lens caps would have been nice but that is a minor quibble and they do come with a case. I bought them when they were £99, currently £115, which might have put me off. Good bit of kit to stick in your daysack for casual walking or wildlife watching. Don't recognise the point an earlier reviewer made about not fitting in the case, fit absolutely fine in the Steiner case that came with mine, perhaps they took his advice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 May 2014
Fiona (East Anglia) - See all my reviews
I did not realize how awful our old binoculars were until we got these. Small enough to go in to a large handbag for going out and about. The clarity is so good that we have been able to see into a blackbird nest which has been built in the roof space of a canopy joined to our house. We have been fascinated to watch the goings on in the nest thanks to these brilliant binoculars, I would highly recommend them as they are east and comfortable to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see clearly now, 9 May 2014
Mr. Andrew Jones (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars (Electronics)
Binoculars arrived 2 days after ordering. I researched the internet for a small pair of binoculars & these came highly recommended. They were delivered in a sealed box with the instuctions and case. Some reviews have referred to the case being too small but this is not my experience. I wear glasses for reading and the focus adjustments on the binoculars is precise and the eye pieces very comfortable. Being manufactured in Germany the build quality and clarity of the images are both excellent.
The fact that they come with a 10 year guarantee is very reassuring. Price wise John Lewis were selling at £154, I paid £119 an excellent saving and worth every penny. I take binoculars mainly to concerts but given the quality of these (lightweight, lenses & robust construction) I intend using them more frequently.
No hesitation in recommending this product.

Steiner Safari Ultrasharp 10 x 26 Binoculars