on 7 May 2014
My wife and I took this supplement along with Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn all winter as every year we used to get a stinker of a cold or flu bug that wiped us out!
NOT this year - we escaped up until last month until we ran out of both and stupidly we thought we had missed the bugs.
WRONG! My wife was in bed for over a week and after two weeks is still exhausted, hence I am ordering them again now, along with Q10 which has also been recommended by others. I will be 50 this year and need these supplements after years of bad living and am worried at seeing friends getting serious illnesses and conditions. I am anti Big Pharma drugs etc so want a natural solution to good health and preventative measures rather than medications after it is too late
on 25 April 2013
seems to have done what it says boost immune system and keep colds and flu at bay essential source of Vit D3 but need to take it for longer time yet to prove to myself beyond any doubt.
on 30 July 2014
I love these immune building supplements. They do not feed Candida but having taken them for some time, I can safely say they do work.
on 17 May 2013
Bio-Glucan has a good reputation for fending off viral infections, and it has done so in my case. People around me have caught dreadful colds, sore throats and chest infections, and so far I have been spared.
on 24 December 2015
After two months they seem to be doing everything they are supposed to. No sign of cold or flu symptoms and it's the best I've felt in years. My immune system would appear to be on full alert. However, I will reserve full judgement until I've seen out the winter. It is still only December.
on 5 November 2015
Only been taking it a short while. Only time will tell if it lives up to its promise. Would like it in small capsule form as I find large tablets hard to swallow so I must chew them.
on 28 March 2015
This is a very good product for the immune system for any one C>S.
on 2 December 2015
I have been taking these tablets for two month now and have felt okay
on 8 March 2015
came on time . just as expected. excellent service. would use again,
on 31 October 2015
Great product arrived super quick