on 3 June 2013
Great product. Used with the 52060 200mm Scrub Brush soft grip, to clean up a large block paving driveway. Excellent!
on 17 July 2013
I've been using this brush from day one, and it shows no signs of any wear. I can see this brush being with me for years.
on 26 March 2014
Great brush. Sturdy and took care of an old cast iron wood burning stove that needed restoration. Good quality item.
on 15 August 2014
I purchased this item to assist in the stripping of primer from aluminium garden furniture which really tested it to the limit. The wire bristles have all but disappeared from the front end but this was such a tough, heavy duty, job I don't think anything could have remained untouched. So, five stars!
on 2 November 2014
Good strong metal 'bristles' but annoyingly small. Just too compact for my, not particularly big, adult male hands. It's a brush which should be designed for relatively robust purposes and in my opinion the small size makes it difficult to get a sufficiently good grip of.
on 25 November 2014
This is a nail brush which will be 2nd to none. Lately I used it after I burned wood to brush off loose bits, then oiled. The Nail brush gave me a some great grooves for that touch/sensory feeling in the product. I also used it for clearing stubborn moss on a gable wall.
on 3 June 2014
These are good high quality brush its very sturdy..good for cleaning patio slabs or for any scrubbing which requires wire brush .. the handle helps to get a good grip while scrubbing...seems like it will last for a long time ..
on 12 March 2014
I cant really get too excited about a wire brush but I've been using this for a number of jobs from preperation in decorating wood & metal too cleaning rust off car parts & it does a top quility job & wil last for years ! beats whats it's the shops & is way cheaper dont hesitate I wasnt dispointed
on 12 August 2015
Many of the bristles fell out the first time I used it. After about 5 mins use on a very small table top, 4 of the holes were left completely devoid of bristles and many others 30-50% empty. Great big mass of nasty sharp v-shaped bristles left on my patio floor ready for my children to step on. Shame as it is a great ergonomic shape and otherwise easy to use. Just very poor quality.
on 15 November 2015
Very comfortable to use and very hard wearing. Used a few times to clean up some Oil Stains on my block paving and works a treat. This has a high concentration of bristles so as such they do not have any give in them and are very rigid.

Not recommended to use on yourself in the bath but great for paving.