Published on 17 April 2012 by Ktouchstone

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected
Published 9 months ago by karl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what i expected, 10 Oct 2013
The ring is very small and dainty and the RRP price that amazon put on is not true this ring has never been 4000 + but i would say its worth the money i paid 999 but i would warn any body that if you want somethink special or a decent size then please dont choice this ring as you mite just shoot your self in the foot by asking her to marry you and her saying NO, but like i said if your partner is happy with a small ring then this is the ring for you because it is a really pretty ring, but i diod have to send it back for a refund as my fiance deserves alot better than this ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars When you spend alot of money you need good customer service... I got that plus customer satisfaction, 17 April 2012
I ordered this ring a week prior to me planning to propose. I got it 5 days after. They made the ring specifically for me in Israel which I ordered on a Friday and it got sent by Fedex on the following Monday, with full tracking so my mind was at ease and I received it on Wednesday. Along the way I was the annoying customer and I asked about 3 questions via e-mail which got answered within 3 hours each time. So firstly the satisfaction of getting the ring on time was perfect. Once received I couldn't believe my eyes on how perfect it was. I think i just stared at it for 20 mins. When I proposed she said yes straight away, and she is also in love with the ring. I want to say thank you to 'Natural Diamond, and I will be using their service again for the wedding bands as they gave me discounts for them. Thank you. I really recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 9 May 2011
L. Mceneaney "Hod" (Leics UK) - See all my reviews
Although the wait for the ring to arrive was quite some time, it was well worth it. The ring is stunning and admired by everybody that notices it 'and that is almost everybody as it is quite stunning but not over the top.

3.0 out of 5 stars returner, 7 Mar 2013
this ring is very pretty, but not what i was looking for, although very good value for the money, i would recommend if someone wants small and dainty

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 28 Jan 2014
what can i say, its stunning! im so pleased with this ring that i highly recommend, its so glamorous but yet simple, lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Amaizing, 2 July 2013
Even nicer than I acspected. This ring amaizing and I really love it. Thank for my Husband :) recomend for everybody

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 15 Mar 2013
I would recommend anyone to buy from this site, the products are exactly whatthey say they are it arrive 2 days before it was ment to come on the Sat. but it come on the thur. that was very good. i opened the box to take a look it was STUNNING. The light just glistened off the diamonds. very happy with my itam thank you (ND)"

5.0 out of 5 stars Paula loves it, 25 Feb 2013
Arrived on time and all my girlfriends friends have remarked that it is lovely. Would definitely use this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it, 29 Nov 2013
My beloved fiance turnt out to be a nightmare shopping for a ring!! tut tut...... both he and I was more than happy for me to find the one which I had in mind. I had my ring size checked which measured an M (little tight) or N, when I saw this ring on amazon it fitted perfectly in my mind with what I was looking for, so I ordered the N - received and absolutely stunning ring love it :-) exactly what I was looking for, looks like the picture.
However the N was too big, so sent back, ordered M, still too big, ordered L tooo tight, finally got it right with an L.
But on all occassions the delivery was quick, collection was even quicker and refunds transacted within a few days, so very very happy with the service, and absolutely delighted with the ring.

4.0 out of 5 stars diamond ring, 2 Mar 2014
i havent bought this ring for one good reason there is no imformation on its clarity or the colour of the stones the sellers need to apply more imformation on there products more so diamond rings this may not have great colour or clarity i would need a lot more imformation on a diamond ring before i would purchase any diamond ring of the web even though this ring looks very nice.