5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Laptop Bag
Published 15 months ago by Sharon J

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for me
This bag really does what it says, however the colour purple is dull, wish I had ordered black. I can fit my lap top in and a couple of files so it meets my requirements, overall it is well worth the money. I have attended a couple of meetings and it looks good.
Published 11 months ago by Patricia Knight

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Laptop Bag, 17 April 2013
This does not look like your conventional laptop bag, it is far more stylish and elegant and fits laptops up to 15.6". I chose the black option which has a gorgeous purple interior. The bag is split into two compartments a padded section for your laptop which is secured by a velcro strap to hold your laptop in place and the other compartment for your cables and folders. It also has a small mobile phone pocket and another pocket which can accommodate a smart phone and within the lining there is also a zipped pocket. Please note that there is no separate shoulder strap with this bag and the handles are not long enough to enable you to carry the bag on your shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars computer bag, 5 Mar 2012
I am delighted with my purple computer bag. It has been admired by my 2 daughters wgo are 30 somethings. I have been assured that it is very trendy! It has good sized compartments, fits the computer and it is easy to carry. The handles are sturdy without being chunky. The bag is made of soft leather.Storm Women's Durney Laptop Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag., 3 Dec 2012
Really love this bag. Not leather but looks like it. Waited ages for the purple colour option to come back into stock because any one can have black or brown! Its got a electric pink interior which goes really well with the purple. It doesn't look like a computer bag, which is good. Only thing I would have liked is a longer strap that perhaps could be clipped on, when needed, so it can be used as a shoulder strap, would help when your hands are full.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag that looks great !!, 22 Feb 2013
This bag is fantastic.
Fits my laptop, cables and can also fit paperwork in which is great for when I go to a clients.
It looks great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work bag, 20 Mar 2012
Ells (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
This is a great bag for work. Document wallets and laptop fits in easily. Nice lining and easy to carry.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 12 Aug 2013
Patricia Knight "Booked" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, good size, 8 May 2013
Plenty of space for my laptop and purse etc. Lining is lovely, good inside pockets.

Looks much nicer than the rucksack i had before

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS BAG, 18 Dec 2012
Bought for work and its ideal as well as being smart practical and stylish! Can't wait to be the envy of my colleagues!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 19 Dec 2013
This looks good, like a more expensive bag. Bear in mind it is limited in what it can hold - a laptop and a couple of (thin) files is about enough. Unless you really travel light, ladies, this will not do the job of a handbag as well. I would recommend it to someone who needs to look professional on a budget.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Storm Women's Durney Laptop Bag (Apparel)
The bag looks really nice, good size, and could pass for an expensive leather bag. I hope it is durable.