5.0 out of 5 stars Would have been Excellent even at full price
Bought a pair of these boots for my wife, and a pair of the same ones in a larger mens size for myself. Used them for 2 months now. waling the dog in all weather condtions, and they've nver let us down. They were comfortable straight away and also very light on your feet. Totally waterproof and also come in half sizes.
Published on 27 Nov. 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like them
I have it on good authority from a friend who wears them in very adverse conditions that these boots are entirely waterproof and very comfortable. For me, however, the toecap protruded much too far and I was sure I'd trip up so I returned them.
Published on 18 Feb. 2013 by R. Jordan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Would have been Excellent even at full price, 27 Nov. 2012
This review is from: CARN Women's Kaieteur Ev Mid W Walking Boot (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots at a fantastic price, 1 Nov. 2013
I ordered these boots after leaving my old ones in the garage to dry and then found that the mice had been at them!
I usually have trouble with any shoes/boots rubbing and nine times out of ten I get blisters but these needed no breaking in at all. I took my dog for a long hill walk yesterday to put them through their paces and there's not a sign of a blister and they didn't rub at all. I usually take a UK size 5 or 5.5 and I bought a size 5.5 in these and they are a good fit even with my thick socks (I usually have to buy a size 6 walking boot).
After reading other reviews I was wary that they might be a bit slippery underfoot but after walking up and down hills on rocks, tree roots, wet leaves and pine needles I didn't have any problems with them.
These boots are an absolute bargain for what I need and I'm tempted to buy another pair while they are still at this price.

4.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 18 Dec. 2012
Excellent value for money at the reduced price. Properly waterproof. I'd give them five stars but the grip is not the best on wet rock/pavement, but I expect that to improve with time as the soles roughen up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy right from the off!, 16 Oct. 2013
I purchased a pair of Carn walking shoes earlier in the year and found them to be excellent. Needing a new pair of walking boots I was delighted to find a walking boot in the same style as the shoes. They arrived this morning and I put them on straight away to take the dogs out for a long walk in the woods. Despite the undergrowth being totally wet, I'm pleased to say my feet stayed dry and toasty. Even after walking just over 3 miles on rough, wet & muddy tracks, I can honestly say they are the most comfortable boots I have ever worn. The shoes are exactly the same and I have covered many miles over the Scottish Highlands in them without so much as a single blister appearing. Excellent boots and great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very well made durable boot, 29 Jan. 2014
I hope that these boots give a little my size is 7.5 and I have a wide fitting, these boots fit me fine but will only be able to get a thin sock on at first. Can't comment on use as I haven't worn them yet hence only 4 stars, waiting to try them out in Spain where we do a lot of mountain trekking every week. Will give them apre try next weekend on Exmoor, they appear to be well made and a pleasant looking walking boot for ladies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ben Fogle boots, 6 Oct. 2013
Good strong comfy nice looking boots. Plenty of toe room I can fit my own insoles in them with out being tight. Only one star off as I don't like the laces they are round and undo unless you knot them. I think Ben Fogle is a really lovely man and wouldn't put his name to a product he didn't believe in. My partner and his daughter want some now as I rate them and they can see for themselves how good they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Oct. 2013
Bought these boots on spur of the moment cos they were very cheap. They arrived quicker than estimated. For the price I was expecting the boots to be average and was aware that other reviews had remarked on the slippy sole. As soon as they arrived I went on 2 hour hike through mud, over wet rocks and branches and they are very comfy indeed. Didn't slip once. Very happy, good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars carn walking boots, 17 April 2013
Great pair of walking boots, although found them a bit on the stiff side to start with, they have now softened a little after a couple of weeks wearing, they are very comfortable with good support & great grip on the sole which is invaluable in our wet weather at the moment, I can be in them for up to 8 hours at a time & have no aches or pains (even when I first got them).

5.0 out of 5 stars David.pratt, 27 Nov. 2013
What brilliant service two days delivery and a good looking boots in fact l ordered these by mistake l meant to get mens but clicked the wrong item very glad now l tried them on nice fit far better than most men's size seven boots I have brought always have to end up with an insole inside to stop my feet slopping about !five stars for design ,,look and service

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 1 Jan. 2014
5 wet and wild outings so far. treated with protective spray prior to taking outside. totally waterproof to date, comfy for someone with hi arches, pity about the Ben Fogle badge, small enough to be missed:)...I'm a size 7 so ordered the 7, no issues but could be slightly wider at the forefoot. good quality design and make, only time will tell re longevity

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›