Price:£9.99 - £11.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 15 May 2014
I ordered this item for my wife, checked the specifications very carefully, even made sure the picture matched my wife's laptop but when I received it it was for a completely different model of macbook.

I've tried contacting customer services to get this sorted but have had nothing back so far.
on 8 May 2013
i have a macbook pro 13inch and it doesn't fit the product, it is far too big so doesnt attach to the macbook.
on 4 May 2013
Just what I wanted. Colour means I find it immediatley and it is attractive. It fits my computer perfectly. Thanks!
on 20 June 2014
This case is almost invisible, easy to fit and is so thin that the MacBook will still fit if the neoprene case. Great value for money and arrived very quickly.
on 29 December 2013
This product arrived in the wrong size, it was a nice colour but the wrong size. I ordered 2 and one came in the right size but the other did not.
on 13 January 2012
This product is terrible. It was about 4mm too big so returned it. Got a refund, but not happy that it scratched the macbook pro due to poor manufacturing.
Don't normally leave a poor review, but this is by far the worst product that I have used.
on 31 January 2014
Does what it says on the packet
What more can I say
Thanks you very much

Does what it says on the packet
on 12 February 2016
I have been very happy with this case. It has cracked when impacted, but has protected the MacBook Pro whilst looking good. The reason I haven't given it a 5 star review is because it cracked, rather than staying whole. That said, it saved my MacBook Pro so I can't really complain. Also dust and things get stuck in between the MacBook Pro and the case, so I take it off monthly to clean.
on 10 September 2013
Can't actually believe I wasted 11.99 on this!! Does not even FIT THE LAPTOP even though it clearly says it does. I am completley disgusted. What a scam! There is no way for the case to even clip on to the top of the laptop whatsoever so therefore serves no purpose as it is not actually a case!!
on 21 October 2012
I bought this for my 13" MacBook Pro, I specified my size above. It arrived promptly, but when I opened the product, I was immediately baffled. There is no way of connecting it my laptop... I paid £20 for two pointless pieces of plastic, and now I will have to buy a new one. Very unhappy!