3,697 Reviews
 (2,529)

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy Apple's exorbitantly priced version! The Invision iPad Air 2 Smart Cover version is just as good.
Having looked at the prices of iPad Air 2 Smart covers on Apple's site I decided there was NO WAY I would pay their exorbitant prices for one so had a look round for alternatives and found this beauty. I read the reviews of Invision's Smart Cover (and others) and decided to take a chance and buy it as it seemed, on the whole, to be good value for money. Well, I am glad...
Published 4 months ago by B. Bielby

1.0 out of 5 stars within space of less then 4 months the case just started to break from all area!!!
Published 5 months ago by Indiancricketfan_21

‹ Previous | 1202 203 204370 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Jan. 2012
I bought this case because I wanted something to protect the back of my iPad. This looks good and does the job. The only negative things I have to say are, the magnet isn't as strong as the iPad smart cover and so can come undone easily and it doesn't allow you to prop the iPad in a portrait view, so if you need it to be able to do that, then you might want another type of cover . Overall I think it is good value for money and does the job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case/cover, 23 Jan. 2012
Really please with the quality of this case/cover. Very well made, and fits the iPad 2 like a glove, would not hesitate to recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a genuine premium product, 22 Jan. 2012
Mikeall (London, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my wife's Ipad 2 and I must say it looks great and it has an air of quality about it. The only thing that concerns me in the long term is that 'hingeing' effect on the material will cause it to wear out after a few month's use? But I hopefully that will not be the case (pardon the pun!)

5.0 out of 5 stars The only ipad case to buy, 20 Jan. 2012
I was given an ipad2 and wanted to retain it's new appearance. I looked at the case from Apple and saw that it gave no protection to the back of my ipad.
So on the strengh of the reviews of the Invision ultra slim case I bought one. A great product, and fits perfectly, it does exactly what it says on the tin.
It is also affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover, 8 Jan. 2012
Excellent product. As shown. Clips just on edges so complete screen kept clear, all velour on back and flip screen so protects screen. Also magnetic system works iPad as per original apple screen but half the price plus protects rear of screen. Looks excellent would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars IPAD 2 cover, 4 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Invision® iPad 2 3 & 4 Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Cover Red) (Personal Computers)
This is a fabulous product and the service was excellent. I would definitely recommend it, very good quality, really protects the IPad well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great cover, 2 Jan. 2012
A. F. Gaskell "Anne G" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I bought white to match my new iPad 2. It looks and feels like good leather and fits perfectly. It works well. It does what it says in the tin and at a really great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 2 Jan. 2012
J. Mcilreavy (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
I bought this after looking at dozens of cases for my iPad 2. I am really pleased with it! It is just as good as the 'official' one from Apple which is the same style, but a fraction of the price. (plus Apple's one only has a front to protect the screen, this has a front and back cover, protecting the thole ipad) Once my iPad was in the cover in was really difficult to take it out again - so the case is good and tight; no risk of the iPad falling out when it's in an upright position ( on a table for example) It stands really well and doesn't keep flopping over.
I give this case 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 31 Dec. 2011
Gave this as a gift to my brother for Christmas. He is very pleased with it so far. He loves the fact that it turns the i-pad on and off when you open and close it. (He is easily amused.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Ipad2 case!!, 31 Dec. 2011
Arif Bhaluani "Arif" (Streatham, London) - See all my reviews
Good quality and versatile. Great value and better than the original Apple version. Not worth wasting money on an Apple one for twice the price.

‹ Previous | 1202 203 204370 | Next ›