on 25 June 2013
I bought this because I loved the colour and words, but also because it looked like it'd successfully protect my phone. It did protect my phone, saving it I think on a number of occasions. However, the colour started to fade and became patchy white quite quickly, and the colour was one of my favourite things about it.
So it's good for the protection of the phone, which is its ultimate function, but if you want it for the look as well (as I did) it isn't worth it.
on 9 July 2012
I bought this cover as a present for my partner I was thrilled when it arrieved as it looked exactly as it does on here and looks fab on his phone, however after being on for a week or so the red colour started to fade around the edges after having the cover for less than 3 weeks we have had to replace it as all the edges and corners are now white, the red has completely faded. Waste of money!!
on 23 February 2012
Just a pity Vodafone was unable to deliver the Sony Ericsson Xerpia Arc S as promised and were unable to confirm it was out of stock and no longer being manufactured until after the 28 days return had expired on Amazon. Nice case but now having to purchase another to fit a different phone!
on 18 December 2011
Prompt delivery, product as advertised. Accurately hugs phone, logo detailed. Would have preferred it to cover a little more of top/bottom areas on the front, both for protection and as I've found the top corners can slip off sometimes. Happy overall.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 May 2012
This is a nice looking soft silicone case however it does not fit very well around the phone which makes it slide about inside the cover.
Like most silicone covers it could fit better.
An okay product!
on 10 October 2012
Easy to fit and looks good too
Does what it says on the tin and protects phone and the rubber texture holds it in place nicely to stop it sliding everywhere etc as well as preventing damage
on 27 November 2012
I bought this as I just love anything KEEP CALM. I was a bit disappointed though as the corners have rubbed off to white. I will only be able to use it when my phone isn't in my pocket.
on 15 June 2012
this was a MUST for my 16 year old daughter - KEEP CALM mum and just buy one !!
great product - very soft and pliable. easy to fit. great value for trendy item
on 18 April 2013
Love the words use it all the time and nice feel about it keeps phone safe you should try it
on 20 April 2012
This case dyed my hands and jeans and any where else it touched.