on 8 June 2012
Received item today and the quality is very good for the price paid....seen similar in shops for at least twice the price
Fits very snug and feels secure in the case
No cut out holes except for one at the bottom on the back which I guess is for some microphone perhaps...not sure
All the rest of the side controls and ports are exposed as the case doesn't cover the sides...which is ok as the case slightly overlaps down the sides...there is no hole however for the hdmi port And power button along the top
Case also flops open at the top of the phone so you can still use the camera whilst it's in the case and hdmi port...a simple but clever idea
Added bonus of screen protectors which went on ok although I did waste the first one but that was my fault...they are not the easiest things to apply
Overall good value for money and should protect my phone and would highly recommend
on 29 January 2013
This flip case looks great. I have often caught admiring glances from passers-by as I have flipped open the case to make or receive a call. Sadly however, the grippers that keep the phone in place loosen over time - and in my case that time was about 8-weeks. The effect of this is: when one flips open the case, ones phone falls out. I found myself constantly making one handed catches or stretching out legs to get the phone to land my foot to reduce damaging impact forces. Obviously, the "cool look" of the aesthetically pleasing flip case followed by "slap-stick" antics is not good for ones image.
On that basis I recommend avoiding the purchase of this product.
on 5 May 2012
Cover is just what I wanted. Paranoia about coins in my pocket scratching the screen even through the phone's included screen protector was too much so I just had to get a case for my phone and this one Does a good job at assuaging my fears as the leather flipping lid does cover the entirety of the screen.

The case does provide a rather clever way of exposing the camera so that pictures can be taken, the top third of the case which covers the phones back can be lipped down, leaving the camera exposed. If you look in the products pictures then you may be able to see the hinge from which it folds back. Previous reviews about a camera hole did confuse me until I realised that they must have put their phone in upside down and were confusing the speaker hole with a hole for the camera, which does bring up another point. I do like the attention to detail that a hole was included to enable clear sound to propagate when listening to the phone via its built in speaker.

Only niggle I have with it is that when closing the lid an attaching the clasp the home screen button can occasionally be pressed however I feel that this is minor enough to not take a star off this product which otherwise meets my expectations of a case which would protect the phone and leave full access to all buttons and cameras.
on 28 May 2013
The material has been pretty good considering I have had it for about 9 months now, and I use my phone constantly. It's only just started to wear on the folding flap. The only thing I had a problem with, is the card holding part. I didn't realize it would scratch my screen so much as you cant push your credit cards in that far. The pockets are quite tight. Luckily I had a screen cover so that took most of the hit. But other wise it's a great price and the delivery was really fast!
My phone has started to come a bit lose, but considering the phone is generally in my hand, i'm not surprised as its had to put up with a lot!
on 2 February 2012
As much as the case is a good quality and the phone fits into it.. The camera hole is no where near the camera for this phone, which renders the case pointless if you got the phone mainly for it's camera (like I did). The case also covers the 'off' button, so you have to wait for 'hold' to automatically turn on. However, the LCD screen protectors are perfect.

Overall, I feel as though I will have purchase another case to accommodate the phone.
on 15 January 2013
Amazingly functional and has kept my phone as good as new for 13months,highly recommended and excellent value for money compared to high street prices.
on 7 November 2013
An inexpensive case that gives your phone all the protection it needs and at the same time easy access to the controls
on 10 April 2012
i orderd this item and thaught it was brilliant good strong case and you get screen protecters aswell ( well impressed )

the other reviewers who say it covers camera and off button sorry guys but you put your case on upside down mine is fine doesnt get in way of camera or off button ( unless i put it on upside down lol )
on 28 September 2012
Holds phone securely and easy to use for texting or calls. I had not considered before purchase use in camera mode for which it needs to be removed from cover.
on 5 August 2014