on 18 May 2013
This Bedspread with pillow slips was a hit. It was purchased as a gift and was well received. The quality is good and would imagine that the bedspread will easily fit in a washing machine. The only thing I would say is that the single cover does not hang and touch the floor as shown in the picture so that would be an important thing to consider when purchasing this.
on 15 June 2013
Colour not as shown: blue much darker, more a denim blue; white a 'bone' colour. Blue can be difficult to blend in with other blues. 'Patches' a mauve, or lilac, not blue. It would have helped if this had been shown more clearly. Eveerything else OK, especially after I had bought a valance!
on 20 July 2014
These are amazing for the summer, just get a couple of flat sheets for top and bottom, a white pillow case and then chuck on the bedspread and pillow sham and you have a very very attractive cool and comfortable bed to get into. No More Ironing, they dry really quickly and I have 33 beds to make and they have saved me so much faffing around with duvet covers. Love these. Just need a winter version with similar designs.
on 7 February 2015
I bought two of these for a twin room. They are bright and easy care. I had previously bought a single one and have used it consistently and washed it and it looks really good. The quilt is light and easy to handle which is what I require. If you were looking for a heavy warm quilt these would not be what you require, but for light easy care, bright quilts I would really recommend.
on 9 February 2015
Lovely bedspread bought for a lovely lady. Excellent quality and real value for money. Just bought another 2 of these bedspreads. Excellent quality and arrived the next day. Would highly recommend.
on 4 September 2015
NOT 100% Cotton as advertised.- It has a 100% MICRO FIBRE- Outer Fabic. That is stated on the packaging. Tell the truth. You are selling a number of these and are well aware of the material.
on 21 March 2014
I HAD ORDERED BLUE AND WHITE I GOT CREAM AND PURPLE AND IT DOSE NOT LOOK ANY THING LIKE THE BLUE IN THE ABOVE PICTURE NOT YET SURE IF I WILL BOTHER TO CHANGE IT ANOTHER FOR THE RED CROSS.
on 10 August 2014
This bedspread was such good quality and value for money that I bought another one. Excellent service, excellent product.
on 8 February 2015
The picture does not do this justice. We are using it to cover a sofa bed and it looks really nice.
Well worth it.
on 4 April 2014
I purchased this item to cover a spare bed when not in use and it looks very good. I concur with a previous comment that it doesn't actually reach the floor as depicted but this does enable you to hoover under the bed! It is of good quality and well made and the pillow sham has a zipped opening which gives the pillow a good shape and stops the dust from entering. I can personally recommend this product if you're looking for a pretty throw / cover.

See one answered question