on 6 June 2013
Chose this as an alternative to standard uplighter. It gives the room a softer feel. Bought a second one for the other corner! Thee design mean they also fit unobtrusively into the room on a shelf or table and don't need to be hidden. Feel nice quality.
on 10 February 2014
This lamp was everything I had hoped for! It is understated and gives a perfect ambience for my living room. I replaced the supplied bulb with a low energy daylight bulb and I am thrilled with result. Every home should have one!
on 16 May 2014
This lamp looks great in most settings really tactile. I bought it for my son's newly decorated office, he was really pleased.
It doesn't give off as much light as I hoped, more of a back light. It is easily moved to other rooms, my son had it as mood lighting at a party with a colour changing bulb in it. Very pleased with the light, probably buy another, when I've saved up enough.
on 24 February 2014
I was looking for uplighting for my apartment living room which has 4.3 meter (14') ceilings and only limited options for ceiling lighting. This and two other lights by Astro provide dramatic lighting which I can vary by changing bulb type easily. I use either daylight LEDs, for everyday, or variable color LEDS, for parties.
on 19 January 2016
Works reasonably well as a lamp - providing a soft floor to ceiling glow in a corner of the room - but does not really do what I'd expected, which was provide a brighter light for a picture hanging above it. According to my local hardware shop, the bulb for this fitting probably unlikely to do more. Overall, the unit seems a little simple for the price charged: nothing wrong with it, just too expensive.
on 23 February 2015
Bought two of these as uplighters for the living room with 2 colour change bulbs (with remote). http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0047TP4CO/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_48
Very pleased with the whole lot - great little lights with a nice sturdy feel. They're good quality and I love the minimalist, Scandinavian-style design which would discretely fit into any design style. Recommended
on 10 January 2014
Love this Uplighter. Only downside is bulb supplied is far too bright 5 amp gives a subtle light and better effect
on 30 November 2014
Christmas gift, so hope it works... Bought one previously for birthday gift and was very happily received.
on 19 January 2015
Gorgeous uplighter bought four now, very pleased
on 30 August 2015
very pretty product, but I tried a ( cheap) lamp from Homebase and it did not fit, hopefully the next one will. The producer should list the lamps that are suitable to use with this product